Roping Tin Sheets

mate ring me we talk , we doin loads as liam knows 01424 755199 - save u a fortune

No tin sheets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! News to me.

I have several working procedures to work this way.

If that happens more power to the firms that follow the rules losley!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Mad Mad, Oh well only doing a 20 hr day 9 days a week should have time to sort ths one out:cry::cry:

Ragscaff

No tin sheets !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! News to me.

I have several working procedures to work this way.

If that happens more power to the firms that follow the rules losley!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Mad Mad, Oh well only doing a 20 hr day 9 days a week should have time to sort ths one out:cry::cry:

Ragscaff
Its what I was told mate, the people at Cads also told me the reason you can't estimate temporary roofs using their system is because the rules are changing,and until the new rules are in place its not worth changing the program, on the same day the rep from SGB told me the same thing so there must be some truth in it. Has anybody else heard this, to be fair tin sheets are a complete nightmare from actualy getting them on the roof to fixing them, its got hazzard written all over it,or am I getting old ?

75 at least !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh::laugh:

Once upon a time scaffolders were men. Like lemins, when are time had come jump off & die & then the new breed would come through!! Now there is no new breed to speek of. When I am 75 I will be worth a fortune. :D

Its what I was told mate, the people at Cads also told me the reason you can't estimate temporary roofs using their system is because the rules are changing,and until the new rules are in place its not worth changing the program, on the same day the rep from SGB told me the same thing so there must be some truth in it. Has anybody else heard this, to be fair tin sheets are a complete nightmare from actualy getting them on the roof to fixing them, its got hazzard written all over it,or am I getting old ?
Its ironic really, all of these experts and salespeole and trainers who never actualy do any scaffolding are desperate for us to work in the way that suits them using their methods and gear and materials .Its amazing there are any scaffolders from the 60's ,70's and 80's still alive we should have all been killed falling off scaffolding without our harnesses on, or working so unsafely that all around us perished in a hail of falling scaffold. Still here though aint we ! must have done something right.

shrinkwrap and system roofs are the way forward - scrap ya sheets and unit beams

usa a band and plate tie it to the bottom of the rope tie them of three at a time and pull:bigsmile:

Top Bottom