RIP Andy Canning

Hello mate is this the same Andy who ran the Wyeth pharmaceutical project in Dublin I believe it was near Lucan He was on for Hertel along with Gareth Severs Hertel took over when ISG went tits up is this the same Andy bud,
That job must be cursed because that's 3 good men I know who have passed away there was Leo from middlesborough and little Phil another boro lad and from what I hear paul sanderson is very poorly

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

was you on Wyeth Vancouver for hertel I was 2002 onwards

I was in whitegate with Andy and isg as you said hertel bought them out while I was in blanchestown in Dublin on another pharmaceutical site flur Daniels it was called,but I have heared about the wyatts cures

If I recall there was a welsh chap and one of tonys old bosses from ISG who ran that job do you remember sando and mick hall peachy

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:33 PM ----------

rest in peace Andy former work colleague absolutely gutted scc

Mick Hall, was he a scouse lagger for Hertel?
I had the pleasure of working for Andy in Corrib, Mayo

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 PM ----------

Hello mate is this the same Andy who ran the Wyeth pharmaceutical project in Dublin I believe it was near Lucan He was on for Hertel along with Gareth Severs Hertel took over when ISG went tits up is this the same Andy bud,
That job must be cursed because that's 3 good men I know who have passed away there was Leo from middlesborough and little Phil another boro lad and from what I hear paul sanderson is very poorly

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

was you on Wyeth Vancouver for hertel I was 2002 onwards

No mate I was on Corrib in Mayo, Schwarz Pharma in Shannon and Moneypoint Power Station circa 2006/7

Hi Vancouver have you heard anything in relation to what Andy died of pal hi cant believe he as died such a young lad and very well liked will miss him very much last time I spoke to him he was in good health it must have been very sudden all the best Vancouver scc

Top Bottom