Real PIX from Warri...Prouldly Nigerian...

A couple of pix from Escravos Project Niger Delta...

Attachments

• DSC00037.JPG
    DSC00037.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC00046.JPG
    DSC00046.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 44
Celticbhoy

Aye, ye cana see him for the toe boards, with the absence of lashings for the boards the Bold yin is holding the boards down with his back---skelffs on the back of the coveralls a dead give away eh PMSL :eek:

Celtic

Aye, it's a nice wee nest up there eh---nae need for a habitat there though---jist get the Sun Tan Oil and the knotted hankie oot, Oh aye and a pillow PMSL...

Celtic

Cold enough for two feckin vests Man :sick:

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

mi nose is runnin faster that I can drink it:cry:

aye---still as Mad as a Dog---feck sake I only needed to step on the plane eh---300 a day and all the trimmings---feckin Mad Dog :nuts:

ok man...thanks

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 AM ----------

aom when you think you and the ninja will chip in and uncover the treasure of his ancestors,i hope your bank details are safe with the wife lol.

Ha Ha Ha...funny Man,i Love these Jokes....i can even learn more without going out of my country,so tell me man,is that all you think about Nigerians?

---------- Post added at 05:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:50 AM ----------

thanks Guys for all the Help and jokes...about me being for real or not,these pictures are not completed Jobs,as at the point of shooting them,but i am most grateful for the tips,its been really helpful,and lol i hope all the mockery and jokes stay here on scaffolders Forum,i am about giving out my email add,please guys only serious mails,ok? lol....the thoughts of getting some of your jokes isn't going to allow me give my email here,so please fella's if you need my email only for more help on how i can improve,please send a private message and i will send it to you,and celtic dude,please i'm genuine ok man,lol...funny dude.thanks Guys i do appreciate.

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:00 AM ----------

And i will always shoot pix of some jobs when completed from now on since i know i do have you guys to scrutinize and more,of the jobs here in Nigeria...

hi ninja ive had the aquaintance of one nigerian to date my daughters best friends boyfriend lovely bloke so i thought hes now doing a 3er for bank fraud,credit card fraud,impersonating other people and demanding money with menace.to think ive had that lovely chap around my family wont happen again,not saying all your countrymen are like that but thats one out of one mate.

---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

gary you know as well as me one door closes another opens,lets hope the melee mob from RGB are squirming very soon lol.now that day i want to be around for gar.

hi ninja ive had the aquaintance of one nigerian to date my daughters best friends boyfriend lovely bloke so i thought hes now doing a 3er for bank fraud,credit card fraud,impersonating other people and demanding money with menace.to think ive had that lovely chap around my family wont happen again,not saying all your countrymen are like that but thats one out of one mate.

---------- Post added at 06:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:02 AM ----------

gary you know as well as me one door closes another opens,lets hope the melee mob from RGB are squirming very soon lol.now that day i want to be around for gar.

Hi Celticboy...serves Him right man,and everyman should be responsible for their actions,am a proud Nigerian,and its Chaps like that, that gives My HomeLand the name she's got,and i do know you will never allow such thing happen again...so can i give my email now,bcox truthfully,you are the only reason i haven't given my email here,so i can be given the much needed help?
anyways... onwugbenu101@yahoo.com...thanks to all..lol...expecting all the handouts

Not criticizing, but that temporary roof in pic (1) has me puzzled,

the roof isn't a temp m8, looks like its part of the main structure thats being built, for a start ninja in pic 1 there isn't any bracing at all (facade or ledger), most contractors over here prefer a separate ladder bay or staircase and its mandatory to have a double handrail AND toeboard.

A standard scaffold should be facade braced every 30m and at the ends, ledger braced every second set of standards.

It would be a lot easier to erect and work on if it was 5 boards wide as well, as opposed to the 3 board run you're showing

these are just for your run of the mill jobs, not a special purpose scaffold

your works shocking dude, plz dont come to NZ.

Not the neatest of jobs, i must say.
What kind of training is offered in Nigeria?

Having said that, ive seen MUCH MUCH worse in this country by apparently CITB trained 'Scaffolders'...

Top Bottom