Ramport (1 Viewer)

Think he got people doin it for him n he does bits here n there.yeh den passed away couple of years ago now, i went to the wake afterwards, he fell off 10ft high base lift, i heard n was in hospital for bout 3 months n didnt pull thru

Shame, nice fella. still got some pic's of me and him striking a tower block in cally Rd, and doing some beam work in Fulham. Last time we worked together was about 2008. Sorry got to be 2006

Last edited:
was that john duggan who used to be a supervisor on LMS in the 80's

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

didnt bob clay once work for ramports

yes he did in the late 80's i think

tonks in oz frazer working all over the world john gulliver has his own firm johnny ramport is on d+r jacko works for formwork who took over ramport so is paul dorking gerry freeman is on ups any more questions?

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

dennis the grassing little prat

Jerry Freeman I am sorry to say is one of the biggest Knockers I have ever worked for,I was on there when Frank Devenie was manager and Geordie was supervisor.

worked for ramport when they came out of brixton , many years ago worked with a bloke called steve rady from south london , met steve many years later when the 101 project bringing the euro train link in from statford to st pancrass , always thought they were a good firm to work for as ramport

Happy Ramport Days

I worked for Ramports in the 90s and up to 2004. Started off with Martin Philbin, worked alot with Gulliver, Keith Barnett, Scott "bomber" Noyse, Paul Dorking, John Murray, the Costellos and lots of the others over the years.
Remember Gerry Freeman telling me that someone tried to rob him in his car with a gun in Hackney, he said "they said give me £100" so I asked him if he saiad "I'll give you 80s!". Remember Ian Jackson on the tools Orchardson House erecting haki roofing. Remember Keith Barnett (Millwall fan)throwing a cup of tea that landed on someone coming out of a building because he was given a Crystal Palace mug. Scott Noyse getting chucked off a site because he swung on a hoist cable across a road doing a tarzan impression, and storming off site in a sulk, with his bottom lip.

Top Bottom