Quality Scaffolders Required - London

Ha ha ha......you braking a window, philiosmaximus and fredrik losing in an auction to me for beer tokens....you boys wont be drinking much as you'll all be skint ...lol

Like all PROPER scaffs we have a bit put aside for emergencys like sticking it to our northern friends in the boozer

Anyways with us being londoners( posh/upper class) we thought u would be getting them for being allowed to climb the social ladder ( for a night) :laugh:

On a serious note now lads we all now the best scaffs are from .........WEST .YORKSHIRE....

Deos thst mean your minted as well danny ? ......lol

Lets get back to the thred.....

Where in central london are the "new projects" and how long is the run of work?

If you could name the the new projects that would give some assurance to the long term out look for working for Lyndon.

If you do not reply I take it this is just a short term labour issue so not long term work

Lets get back to the thred.....

Where in central london are the "new projects" and how long is the run of work?

If you could name the the new projects that would give some assurance to the long term out look for working for Lyndon.

If you do not reply I take it this is just a short term labour issue so not long term work

Hi Mick

If you're interested then please give us a call on 0207 929 4752.

Would like to say a big hello and welcome to the forum lyndons..

Snap massive welcome one of the best reputations in london they have

Ps if mike langtons still there pls say hello from bobby corbett (sgb) top man gave me my first ever interview in scaffolding 10 yrs ago lol

Nope tried a few times over the years along with alltask they have the best rep bar none down here but I'm on pukka firm now tho so won't be trying in the near future don't think lol

No mate.... But had history hence email long term work/lots of work etc....

Will do... Who should I ask to speak to. Is mike Langston still with you as had dealings with him at gkn years ago and have loads of respect for the guy?

Have you a depot in london or shipping materials to london from Birmingham and Wales?

They have a office in london bridge way I think mate, and I rang them last year and mike answered so good luck mate let us know how u get on, and if he is still there ( curious now ;) )

Top Bottom