Pub glassing attacker jailed for almost four years

more than likely he will be accepted into the hardmans club on the inside as those types look upto guys who pull these feats off.

We have had a nightmare in Nottingham the past few years, although admittedly it has got a lot better now some of the main players have recieved some massive jail time...Main man got life with a minimumn tarriff of 35 years!!

The problem now is you cant just give someone a slap and it finishes at that, they f*ck off and fetch their gun or knife, mates and whatever and come back to finish you off or damage your property.

A good mate of mine dragged a joy rider out of the car the c*nt had nicked after he crashed it into a neighbours car...He promptly gave the w*nker a good kick in...Never called the police or anything, just left it at that...Couple of nights later the c*nt came back and petrol bombed his car on the drive obviously wrecking the car but much worse nearly set fire to his house as well!!

I dont want to sound like an old fart but a lot of the youth of today have lost it, no respect for anyone or anything but expect immediate respect from everyone....Like all things in life....its earned....not a given right.

Last edited:
spot on pw your values are in the right place society has been breaking down for years and with these swinging cutbacks just you watch the streets get ten times worse.

swingeing cutbacks lol ma spellings getting worse.have to start attending a few spelling bees lol.

No discipline we need to bring back national service , kids are running feral and need drawing back in to line the way i see it a lot of teenage kids are having kids themselves and they haven't got a clue how to be parents, i have seen kids on the streets as young as 12 at 2 in the morning , where the fu ck are there parents

Some of these parents cant take responsibility for their selves and cant be bothered taking responsibility for their kids, let them run wild.

I just think its "The Shameless" generation, what worrys me the most is that us gents of a certain age are going to have to rely on this lot for our pensions etc as we have provided for the generation before...Lads...its just not going to happen is it?? Part of the resaon we have so many immigrants is this current generation just wont work!! I partly blame the school as well as the parents, they teach the kids that the can be anything they choose to be...so they all wanna be pop stars or footballers etc and wont/can't accept that they cant do it!! Unfortunatly this is for the tiny few, the rest of us have to get on with the daily grind of doing what it takes to keep food on the table and a roof over your head.

Tuff guy got 4 years to think about it hey..........what will he do 2 and h,ell probobly love the rep 4 kin wkr

What a ****... thing is he will never have owt and always be a scrubber...

Top Bottom