Power station , refinery work and new builds 2014

Deborah's are on drax.last time I woz on lor.hertel harsco and capes were on.dont know whos got shut down tho

Anyone know if it's a double outage next year at Drax and have Deborah's still got it , I heard a rumour they could be losing it.

I heard that too.harsco have picked more work up on there.drax.lyndons are on the new bio mass plant..two more domes have had the go ahead on drax bio mass too.starts after new yr..

merry christmas lads do you have a contact for the laing o roarks job please bud

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

also do you have contacts for lyndons or do you just apply online mate

---------- Post added at 10:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:15 PM ----------

theres starts on west burton through capes but dont think there taking on till march

Lyndons.....

B'ham/ head office ----- 0121 789 7979
Manc.... 0161 205 2100
London...0207 929 4752
Scot....01505 855 444
South west....01446 724920
North east....01325 329 227

You can apply on line mate. Go on there website, click on careers part and theres an application form you can fill in and submit. All the best pal.

cheers mate thanks and i after the branch which will deal with the drax outage for the bio mass job

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

yes mate could i have the laing o rourkes managers number please and im based in the london area kent

Hi lads regarding aberthaw,they're starting to man up after Xmas but only a few but the main man up is around end of February.the three boilers are being done in layer so it would help if you've got the right tickets for it.palmers have the bulk of work as in mechanical and boilers with Cape doing the turbine floor.i think palmers are looking for around 50 scaffs or so according to my mate who's starting there after Xmas.so happy Xmas and new year and good luck.

cheers mate thanks and i after the branch which will deal with the drax outage for the bio mass job

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

yes mate could i have the laing o rourkes managers number please and im based in the london area kent

Ill pm u either later or tmrw mate.

You with lyndons then seb......cos i think they've got most if it.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

And welcome to the forum mate.

Or alandale seb if so I might be seeing u fingers crossed mate

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Where's his post gone???? Never seen that before or is it down to me being on 5th pint

i dont go on here much not sure what to do i think my last post deleted

Top Bottom