Pictures of a continuous concrete pour

Hey boys, yes you are correct Mark is doing my old job at Alltask.......I am actually in Brazil now, working for the same company as I worked for in Dubai.
Kev Steer has gone up to Sizewell now for Capes........Obviously i know you Scaffy, but who are ya Mcduff???

Isle of Grain was a good job for me......hey Scaffy, thought you were gonna pass some work my way about a year ago ?? lol

Be lucky boys

Alright Nick, worked with you down in Dungy A in 97, came there first 2 do some painting in the blower halls got made up to charghand and you did the scaffolding on the crane with the Mark,Grant and Tristan for me, you got a bit of weekend work out of me :blink1: When painting contract finished, i got talked into coming over to the dark side as a labourer for Amps by Steve Driscoll, and the rest is history. Paul Dewey running it with Davy Hannon, Then there was Disco Dave, Mick Sadler, always rememeber you hastings boys and your flash cars then, which one of the woodsy had the number plate doctored to look like scaff 1 or something. they were good old days. Just finished over at the grain myself on that cb&i job had only 10 weeks over there, Davy Hannon got me in there for Hertels, hes an area manager for them now. read that youve got your Nebosh, you were always one of the brighter scaffolders i have met:idea:. Glad your doing ok for yourself Nick.

Hey T animal , i brought that number plate of grant (J555CAF) then lost it on retention

Nick - cause you know me i remember the flash cars ha , brazil a bit of a trek for evening work mate , glad alls going good for you mate , had a beer with kev a few weeks ago

Top Bottom