Picture of your Belt

This thread is slightly more interesting than the " forum awards " thread..lol.. who actually gives two fuks about them..lmfao... best newcomer.. fukin please...

"slighty more interesting"?? Its a helluva lot more interesting. I hope more pictures are posted soon.
Can we see yours Cassie?I unfortunately no longer own a tool belt and the Nepalese lads belts here are pretty bog standard and ordinary.
I particularly would like to see a tool belt with one of the holsters for these new fangled impact wrenches if anyone has one.

Being hetrosexual.. I don't have an impact wrench holder...lol

can't wait to see who wins " most interesting thread " It'll be bigger than the Oscars soon...WTF... do people actually vote on this ?? my God...

I didnt realize impact wrenches were for homosexuals. They havent reached the ME yet and were not allowed on the project in Australia despite the large amount of T&F and the less strain on the body policy.
In fact I regret not taking a photograph of an average Aussie/Kiwi scaffolders tool belt. They have many different things on them like nips etc. I did pick one up once, it weighed a tonne and I am pretty sure was responsible for the slipped disc I suffered.

I didnt know there was an award for "most interesting" thread but the winners of the other polls seem pretty satisfied with the avatar trophies they were awarded.

I didnt realize impact wrenches were for homosexuals. They havent reached the ME yet and were not allowed on the project in Australia despite the large amount of T&F and the less strain on the body policy.
In fact I regret not taking a photograph of an average Aussie/Kiwi scaffolders tool belt. They have many different things on them like nips etc. I did pick one up once, it weighed a tonne and I am pretty sure was responsible for the slipped disc I suffered.

I didnt know there was an award for "most interesting" thread but the winners of the other polls seem pretty satisfied with the avatar trophies they were awarded.

yes, they are for homo's mate... thats official, theres probably an award going for " lodest impact wrench "
No award for "most interesting " thats how much notice I take of those threads..lol
Yep, they wear a lot of gear on their belts here, but most of it is needed.. me I just use my UK belt, and borrow nips, etc....

They actually won avatar trophies ??? OMG..lmfao... thats fuked up...

You lost your sense of humor cassie. Too long living with inbreds,take care mate

yes, they are for homo's mate... thats official, theres probably an award going for " lodest impact wrench "
No award for "most interesting " thats how much notice I take of those threads..lol
Yep, they wear a lot of gear on their belts here, but most of it is needed.. me I just use my UK belt, and borrow nips, etc....

They actually won avatar trophies ??? OMG..lmfao... thats fuked up...

Does seem a gay replacement for the old swing over spanner.

Yes you can see the cups below the winners names. Hopefully I may be in the running next year.

Dont they mind lending tools? I bet you couldnt borrow an impact wrench off one of the homos for love or money.

I can remember my first " tool belt " was a peice of string tied around my waist with my SGB podger looped on the string, no level, tape ect ect, couldni get a pic, photos wisni invented then :nuts:

My second one was a peice of string with a frog fashioned from a peice of water hose cut from the brickies water barrel :wacko:

Now we got all sorts of stuff, Impact Wrenches, Titamium Swingovers, lazar levels, I just dont know how we managed back in the Old Days, we just went with instinct and judgement...ofcourse in them days all the Saffolds looked good after a half bottle of rum inside yi :eek:

We used to get away with doing the fittings up finger tight in those days. I tried to explain to the Ministry of the Interior here that that was the reason I keep failing the fingerprint test part of the residence permit. They were having none of it, muttered something in Arabic that sounded pretty nasty and sent me on my way.

Managed to find a pic on the internet of an aussie tool belt but I am sure they have a lot more tools on it.

Attachments

• aussie tool belt.jpg
    aussie tool belt.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 54
You lost your sense of humor cassie. Too long living with inbreds,take care mate

not lost my sense of humour mate, just **** when someone posts about different belts and gets this response.. but its ok for saddos to post on forum awards.. or gay ***** to post bollox and alls good with that...

am i the only one who carrys around a 12 inch rubber d*ldo on my tool belt? when i encounter a system scaffold its my first choice as a hammer...

Wet and cold

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

am i the only one who carrys around a 12 inch rubber d*ldo on my tool belt? when i encounter a system scaffold its my first choice as a hammer...

I got one o them Longun, heavy duty from the pound shop

Wet and cold

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

I got one o them Longun, heavy duty from the pound shop

same here.. freezing this morning, couldn't get in't car..lol

Actually raining all over the uk lately. Do you get any of this in your news reports cassie. West country/Wales been hit with floods.

Actually raining all over the uk lately. Do you get any of this in your news reports cassie. West country/Wales been hit with floods.

We get the K tv through computer mate, but we don't get much news about home on tv here... 2 firemen got killed in the US todat tho.. some **** started a house fire, then shot em with an automatic rifle when they came to put it out... WTF

hswt the aussie belt took me back a bit (96) in sydney worked with a couple of australian guys and they had the nips.i couldnt beleive it but they actually tie tubes occasionally with wire the same way steel fixers do IE with the slash,and crown knots.This was when they used system and it was small buts linking the handrails,looke shiite ;)
keep the belt as light as possible 7/16, level,sgb podger and open ender or 21mm/17mm ratchet.The 17mm works on the korean fittings and also unistrut (incase it has to be moved ever so slightly);)

Top Bottom