pattaya jockey

pattaya jockey

Reaction score
:
wondering: new member, seasoned scaff, 2yrs of sending applications all over australia, but only 1 reply NOT suitable. not what i wanted but at least i got a reply i guess, massive mining boom in aus expected to last at least 10 yrs but it,s not easy getting a crank

Hi and Welcome To The Scaffolders Forum!

Best Regards

SF Admin

Hi Pattaya

Hello and Welcome to the Forum, I noticed you joined a few months back and im catching up, thanks.

DowntownForJobs

clicksmilies6981.png

possible business partner

Hello folks, very new to this forum, but it appears to be excellent "
I am recently retired from the construction industry, as a long time
Scaffolder and live in Thailand, while this place is amazing I want
To go to work again, fifo work only. At my age it is impossible to get
a job. Sollution" start a scaffold company and maybe hire subbies"
is there anyone on the forum in a similar position that is in the KNOW
In Australia that would be interested someone who is keen" has good
experience, plus a few other tickets LF, EWP, DG, etc that would like
To be a partner and or a fresh company,,, if so, I would love to hear
From you,,, cheers guys"

Katoeys", not a fan of ladyboys, I have friends who have been robbed by them on the streets , they're a nasty bunch of pricks" oddly enough our local doctor is a lady boy, IT,S got a husband, I call him/she Bob the builder , and I don't go for check ups there, the rubber gloves would be put on ready for a probe" even if you only had a head ache, not for me

Katoeys", not a fan of ladyboys, I have friends who have been robbed by them on the streets , they're a nasty bunch of pricks" oddly enough our local doctor is a lady boy, IT,S got a husband, I call him/she Bob the builder , and I don't go for check ups there, the rubber gloves would be put on ready for a probe" even if you only had a head ache, not for me

sounds ideal when do i start? are you paying digs?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom