Patsy sweet

Yeah ltc Plymouth great instructor down there an pay deposit an clear balance b4 u do ur course this MSG for Ricky page 1

Worked with John for four years SGB city depot (lloyds building) great times. Sad when a man takes his own life. R.I.P

I worked with John brock he's told me some stories of mr sweet. Sounds like a legend.

******* he'll blasts from the past just joined the forum but I remember sweetie proper scaff use to see him in the silver badge cafe all the boys meet there,johnny Brock remember him on Lancaster Brian Chesterman good bloke,last I heard he moved to scotland
If you want a proper legend then you should remember guys like darkie Williams or the infamous Frankie boy Mason,T v maynard living legends thanks for the memories

lenny warren ronny hitchcock terry hankin alex dixon to name just afew all good boys back in the day

did brian work for gkn? a real nice guy,i was a trainee and one job we were on there was a car blocking our way and he told the mobile crane driver to lift it out the way,so we wrapped the chains round it and up it went!!!!!!

Top Bottom