part 2 looking for work in scotland

not sure how many times but we will enjoy the big nights against inter win lose or draw,in the meantime just sevco enjoy being the laughing stock of world football.it truely is funny to watch it all unfold.

Jizzaman, If Your Lot Couldnt Beat My Lot, Then Really Your Team Has Serious Problems You Only Managed Two So Get Over Yourself. And Remember Every Dog Has There Day, If It Wasnt For Fungus The Bogey Man You Would Have Been Fekked Years Ago.

Scottish jobs in glasgow.....
dying for a hard days graft lol
craig Gordon done one on sunday ;)
But seriously is there any jobs going?
Got full list of cups and not going to Newcastle on the ponse.....
replys on a postcard to #luvabutapatter

It is very tight at the moment, i call 15 companies all over scotland and nothing mate, i will keep looking

gerscaff yous lot going on about how we only won by 2 only adds to the embaressment for yous and really proves how low your club has sunk,we are financially sound hence the reason we have a sh1t team these days,just far superior than yous though,i always said cheats would never win and rangers(deceased)proved it. long live sevco!

Jigga, I Really And Honestly Couldnt Give a Rats Arse What You Think, We Will Be Back (Eventually) But We Will Be Back So All The Crap You Lot Come Out With About Cheating Talk To The Hand Cause I Couldnt Care Less, Really How ***** Can Things Get For Rangers.

yous wont be back,as the rangers you grew up supporting are no longer that is a FACT.
having said that,i know what your meaning, you mean this new rangers that we just walked past in the first meeting between the sides,bring on another 399 matches it was a great occasion

WHY NO BLINDFOLDS ?

IS IT BECAUSE THE LAST TIME BLINDFOLDS WERE WORE BY A SEPTIC TEAM
TORBETT THOUGHT IT WAS ALL HIS CHRISTMASES HAD CAME IN THE ONE :eek:

not to worry,my 3rd favorite person behind craig whyte amd charles green has said yous can have 5,yes 5 newcastle youth team players. all hail big mike ashley!!!

and the farce continues with a 2-1 home defeat to the mighty raith rovers
EXCELLENT

Top Bottom