olympic dam Australia

The scaffold courses are around $700 each when I did them and go for 5 days each for basic intermediate and advanced, but if ur lucky and get picked up by a mining company they will pay for it all, and it's a never fail system lol which is a load of **** that will fuk up the industry

hello lee, plenty happening in WA & SA, I work in SA for Caledonia scaffolding Caledonia Scaffolding

the scaffolding courses are a piece of piss, a joke really compared to the courses in the UK, what tickets have you got now?

I see you are from Burnley, same place as me, who have you worked for & who do you know, who is a scaffolder from Burnley?

;)

thanks for the info lads, hi orce ur not ste by any chance r ya? iv worked with half ov padhiam if not the whole town with H.T so i no all then lot and im currently up peterhead with paul gurr wrkin for cape.im looking at coming over at crimbo just got off the phone about my 12 month wrkin visa,iv got my part 2 and done my off shore a few months ago.how u finding it over there?

Hello lee, yes it's me lol, my wife & I are both settled here in Oz now, we both really like it, it's true what they say here, the more you put in the more you get out, if you want a chat via Skype send me your username via pm, we are 9.5hours in front here :)

Top Bottom