Oi ,oi cabbage f 'kin clear this up before brew

We used to bomb gear all the time years ago,(only way you could make money stripping)but never like that,it was all dropped to stand up against the scaffolding and you always gave the labrador a chance to clear it,these tits haven't got a clue,just been finished?So why do that?Some poor bastards got to clear it.There's bombing and then there's what these demics are doing,wonder if any one on the forum knows them?I take it is in the UK.Before a get a lecture of some of the "text book scaffs"out there ,yes I know bombing is a no no!

''TEXT BOOK SCAFFS'' :D I thought us on this site were born perfect :rolleyes:

At least they are keeping it in one pile?? Im suprised the labourer hasnt got a 5ft through his head, frankenstein style! :rolleyes:

I would of liked to read the risk assessment and method statement on that (a quick look then throw and hope for the best) :idea: :amazed: :embarrest:

REDVIKING ,thats exactly what that water tower in york looked like when it hit the ground . some of it was so bent we had to hide it in the bushes . thats what happens when your only given 2 days to strip a 14 lift job 3 handed .have you read the thread how long for this and seen what the idiots have been asking of us now.

Top Bottom