Offshore essentials?

don't forget to take your sense of hummer, oh ye , and a flack jacket lol…if you get sent up to the heli-deck to keep a weather eye out for ice bergs :eek:, have a wee think about it first :cool:

Good luck on your first trip and safe him Bro...

always swallow
they think better of you if you dont give them a chance to splash on your face.
Apparently your more of a man;)

All joking apart......have a good first trip and hopefully many more to follow pal. Take care and stay safe.

All ways get your Pay conditions by email if you can before checking inn.
Ps when you get onboard your platforum get the inn coming phone number and give it to your wife or partner in case they need to contact you .
It will alos give them peice of mind thye can contact you emergency
And watch watch watch all that goes on around you at all times ,have a safe trip
Regards Old scaff

old scaff why didnt you tell him about the bath towels like you did to me all those years ago,and me taking 2 like a real warmer;)

composite fibre scaffolding tube

i will have to do a wee bit of research on this.
I was in a certain offshore contractors facilities today and noticed a scaffold erected with composite fibre tubing for w@h training.As i am genuinely interested in Scaffolding and a Nosey Baastard i made a point of earywigging and overheard that it has its plusses and its downside.
its lighter than alloy and has no spark potential but has no bending and will crack were as steel and alloy to a lesser extent will have a permissable bending.
has anyone used it or been approached by salesmen regarding it.;)

---------- Post added at 10:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

this was meant to be a new thread AAAGGGHHH

Top Bottom