nz work

When I was in NZ ( sth Island ) I paid two top scaffs ( one was my brother, the other a kiwi $30.00 per hour). They were worth their money on quoted jobs, done well within budget and no come backs!!

Since i have been in the office i cant believe the amount of work that has got to be gone back over and put right , Bloody fustrating , when you pull the guys in on the evening and confront them they blame everyone and and everything but themself's

Since i have been in the office i cant believe the amount of work that has got to be gone back over and put right , Bloody fustrating , when you pull the guys in on the evening and confront them they blame everyone and and everything but themself's

Just like in the UK then!

Its all about pecking order.Three good mates in 1 gang,all have different ways/views on how best to do the job.One of them must be leading man regardless whether his two mates think they are better/more experienced than him.Also you need to pay him a touch more than the other two,and if anything wrong with the finished product he carrys the can,simple as that.Would be pretty uncomfortable at first cos everyone in the gang wants to stick his chest out and bleat about it,but after time routine will set in. HOPEFULLY.

ok cheers mate not in qatar now and must change my location on here now in sunny hebden bridge,and qatar not much chance of good work as all middle east full of indians neps and flipflops who are cheaper than us guys and most of the firms out there have caught on to it so why should they pay for us when they can get 3 indian scaffs /supervisors for the price of one good uk man even though they have snide citb and nebosh docs and thast the way it is also i spent enough time in that ******** country full of ********* anyway its not all its cracked up to be really and u cant get to pissed up and smash the pubs up (thats another story ha) as they dont seam to like it .scaffolding aint like it used to be anymore to many arse licking ***** in offices and the real good lads who can do the job seam to get took piss out of. anyway lads the guns are for hire .cheers.

Better rate than some agencies pay here.
Also exchange rate is around 1.9 for the pound.so 27dollars an hour is 14 quid at todays exchange rate

Top Bottom