Now we need a new ticket!!!

I've just been told by NASC & CISRS,
As of 31st December 2014, no matter what CISRS card we hold,
We are gonna have to go do a Scaffold inspection course in order to sign off on completion and the 7 day inspection of scaffolds.
Money grabbing w@nkers

cape are putting 10 of us throw before xmas at a total of £375 a shout!!!!! so it must be happening in house tickets are doomed crazy as most tickets have been round for 2 decades!!! any scaffolder that has to pick the bill up should get a discount if theve done the cisrs course what makes it worse its only a basic inspection ticket so most will want a advanced down the line!!! making the basic scaffold inspection ticket void!!! unless you do the advanced course you cant do the advanced inspection ticket:nuts: so your fooked all the way

I for one applaud the NASC and CISRS for inventing a scheme to keep their training schools open and their staff in regular employment.

I for one applaud the NASC and CISRS for inventing a scheme to keep their training schools open and their staff in regular employment.

i recon if cisrs and nasc opened a food chain wow!!!! what a menu it would be it would change every day:laugh: if your gana bring a inspectors ticket out let it be just one inspection ticket for all scaffolds next inspection ticket for cisrs will be for layer and system mighty mouse. its just getting silly now why not include the inspection ticket with the part 2 cisrs course:rolleyes:

I'm all for a cisrs tckt for inspection purposes...but surley these should only be aimed @ unqualified scaffoldes such as saftey officers & mc agents- if we're to spend thousands of £££ on our ability to erect these structures then as allways we should still be able to inspect otherwise it just demnishes both our abilities & skillset - whats next no scaffolder beng able to hand over their scaffold without the instruction from a 3rd party- quite frankly the whole idea is absurd & whoever dreams up these stupid money makng ideas should be taken behind the bikesheds & have the facts of life firmly inprinted

I'd like to know what's wrong with what we got now, a scaffolder can sign off & inspect any scaffold that his CISRS card allows him to erect, and anyone that doesn't hold a CISRS card must do the inspection course, which I think should be made a whole lot longer.

You may have been scaffolding 30 years, but you still haven't got a clue how the industry works.

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 AM ----------

It's called human nature.

Fact is, your little northern mate is talking nonsense.

F**k me Phil change the record you guru of the industry with your finger stuck up the butt of the NASC. We know you know it all about the Industry & no one else knows anything else,, ****!!

Ragscaff

F**k me Phil change the record you guru of the industry with your finger stuck up the butt of the NASC. We know you know it all about the Industry & no one else knows anything else,, ****!!

Ragscaff

That's rich coming from the self-styled industry 'leader' and utter failure, 'Chairman' Ragscaff.

Someone who tried stealing £10.00 subscriptions from hard-working scaffolders and then did absolutely nothing in return. Someone who was so arrogant and aloof they used to call themselves a 'Chairman' - even though their followers barely ran into a dozen. Someone who bemoaned the only scaffolding association as 'secretive' and then set-up a members only website. Someone who is happy to offer nothing apart from criticise those who do. Someone who then cries like a baby and offers childish insults when someone has the cheek to disagree with them. Someone who asked the admin of a scaffolding forum to close their account because the other kids were being nasty to them. Someone who then comes crawling back whilst everyone sniggers in the background as your little club 'closes'. Someone who loses his temper whenever someone on the internet has the slightest pop -

and you call yourself a scaffolder?

That's rich coming from the self-styled industry 'leader' and utter failure, 'Chairman' Ragscaff.

Someone who tried stealing £10.00 subscriptions from hard-working scaffolders and then did absolutely nothing in return. Someone who was so arrogant and aloof they used to call themselves a 'Chairman' - even though their followers barely ran into a dozen. Someone who bemoaned the only scaffolding association as 'secretive' and then set-up a members only website. Someone who is happy to offer nothing apart from criticise those who do. Someone who then cries like a baby and offers childish insults when someone has the cheek to disagree with them. Someone who asked the admin of a scaffolding forum to close their account because the other kids were being nasty to them. Someone who then comes crawling back whilst everyone sniggers in the background as your little club 'closes'. Someone who loses his temper whenever someone on the internet has the slightest pop -

You can still sign up Phil :)

Registered Area

Ding ding, round two. This is more like the scaff's forum we know and love, and to think I was just about to call it a day with the forum because recently it's been balls.

I think it would be quite handy having another card that would get it to about 52 and they all need refreshed , happy days .

Who funds the NASC ? Seems a bit like MPs who "are there for our good" we put them there & then they shaft us left right & centre. Feed the beast & it will grow! Stop paying into it before their next course is learning polish

that's rich coming from the self-styled industry 'leader' and utter failure, 'chairman' ragscaff.

Someone who tried stealing £10.00 subscriptions from hard-working scaffolders and then did absolutely nothing in return. Someone who was so arrogant and aloof they used to call themselves a 'chairman' - even though their followers barely ran into a dozen. Someone who bemoaned the only scaffolding association as 'secretive' and then set-up a members only website. Someone who is happy to offer nothing apart from criticise those who do. Someone who then cries like a baby and offers childish insults when someone has the cheek to disagree with them. Someone who asked the admin of a scaffolding forum to close their account because the other kids were being nasty to them. Someone who then comes crawling back whilst everyone sniggers in the background as your little club 'closes'. Someone who loses his temper whenever someone on the internet has the slightest pop -

well comments like this didnt help the sccr, ragscaff the only scaffolder that wanted to make a difference in the game you got any idear phill what a stamp or headed paper cost to send out or trips on the train or car to meetings cost do your self a favour phill lock your self a way with your cats your a trouble maker and dont belong on this forum your just a negative member that only causes trouble on this forum any body that follows you needs to grow up and look at the bigger picture £10.00 to make a difference got to be better than the thousands the nasc are takeing every year. Your beter out of it stewart to many mr bigots on here

well comments like this didnt help the sccr, ragscaff the only scaffolder that wanted to make a difference in the game you got any idear phill what a stamp or headed paper cost to send out or trips on the train or car to meetings cost do your self a favour phill lock your self a way with your cats your a trouble maker and dont belong on this forum your just a negative member that only causes trouble on this forum any body that follows you needs to grow up and look at the bigger picture £10.00 to make a difference got to be better than the thousands the nasc are takeing every year. Your beter out of it stewart to many mr bigots on here

Hey thanks for the advice, mate.

Just out of interest, who was it that put you in charge of the forum?

PS I don't own a cat.

We'll this thread shows exactly why the NASC thrive & succeed in today's environment, if scaffolders can't stick together then the NASC are laughing all the way to the bank. Stand up for yourselves & don't slag off other people who have the balls to do so. Divide & conquer that's how the NASC win, stick together & something might change

We'll this thread shows exactly why the NASC thrive & succeed in today's environment, if scaffolders can't stick together then the NASC are laughing all the way to the bank. Stand up for yourselves & don't slag off other people who have the balls to do so. Divide & conquer that's how the NASC win, stick together & something might change

So basically, what you're saying is that you want everyone who contributes nothing to the industry to stick together and create 'change'.

Sounds like a well thought out plan.

What happens then?

Top Bottom