Non Scaffolders Altering Scaffold

Remember the Milton Keynes scaffold collapse, now its fair to say the scaffold had no designh no weekly inspection was carried out , but third party interference was also a major contributer. The scaffold company changed their name more times than . But when the MD goes by the name of Roy Rogers ( I kid you not )your looking for trouble

was that mc aleer and rushe site , who was the scaffold outfit as thought had been subbed then re-subbed ect

The outfit were North Notts Scaffolding also known as Mansfield Scaffolding , Rablock Scaffolding and now known as Wizard Scaffolding . Roy Rogers is now dead ( drink problem) thet were a mobile phone number on the side of the lorry type company

Next time you catch one of these interfering 5ods,offer them a full time start with your firm,the thought of a hard days work will scare the 5hit out of most of them..lol

wernt it the chippies that got done for removin the ties , the scaffold guvnor done one abroad didnt he - arrest warrants all that wernt it

Like a sponge - absorb loads of useless info (THATS ME)

not that i've ever done this but i've been told a couple of hanfulls of small stones or pea gravel thrown in a mortar tub and mixed in tends to slow bricklayers down, also peeing in the plasterers water butt makes it go off that fast its hot to touch and steam comes off it

McAleer and Rushe have got an appalling H&S record, God only knows how they are still going. Recently a poor sod was killed on their job at The Rosebowl, Southampton. After speaking to a guy thats working on that site he said the safety picked up for a week or so but nows it all out of the window again.

I did a site visit there when we were sent the tender documents but threw them in the bin when I got back to the site office, all they are interested in is cheap cheap cheap....cant be arsed dealing with muppets like that.

tried to get to tender a job of theres in brighton - but couldnt get through the door !

I find the main culprits are foreign workers, I usually pull the tags pending an inspection after any unathorised adaptions, a couple of hours lost prodution usually gets the message home .

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

tried to get to tender a job of theres in brighton - but couldnt get through the door !

Mccorrys are doing most of there work at the minute. Its just pot luck on the quality of scaffs they have passing through at the time.

PHD did the job in brighton for them all with kwikstage !

tried that mate they aint interested - as over worked apparently

Top Bottom