New to this, need help?

ScottishLad

Reaction score
Awryt guys! New to this forum and firstly say hey! Second thing is me and the Mrs are planning on moving to Dublin hopefully at anytime soon and would be grateful if any of yous hear of any jobs coming off anywhere in that area please give it a mention to me! Would be appreciated!!
Cheers lads!!!

:bigsmile:Hi mate. Welcome to forum mate. Gud Luk with job search. Someone on here will help u I'm sure.

Wots this moving b4 the jocks close the borders lol. Welcome to the forum
i thought i'd heard that the buiding industry was on its arssse over there- wouldnt you be better off moving down to the south of england theyre crying out for ticket holders down here. Up to £22 phr apparently but tbh £16-18.5 is easily achivable. Good luck wiv ya move

Welcome to the forum - and good luck with your jobsearch, I think 'sp' has said it all.

Ffs phil i was trying to coax him down to Basingstoke lol ;)

Thanks lads! Yeah i have heard it is booming down that way and i have considered it but its the bosses (The gf haha) decision. Most of her family are from there so thought bugger it lets give it a bash, if not London and il take you up on your offer Phil ;)

hi mate, shutdowns on in Refinery in Cork for Hertel and they also got loads on in MoneyPoint. try contacting Hertel in Ireland mate their always on the lookout for good lads.

welcome to scaffs forum fella good luck on work search in the emerald isles

I always fancied a job in guiness factory or jamesons distillery.

---------- Post added at 07:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 AM ----------

Speak to Donna Hanlon in Limerick

After a number of sherberts im fluent in speaking limerickees

Last edited:
Top Bottom