New SCCR Committee

wow nice speech paddy.. ill 2nd that mate.. and thats why your on the team. and i disagree with your statement obout standing down aswell. But if thats needs to be then I would like xxianxx to be approached .... are you willing ducky?

Last edited:
Its nomination time, put people forward. Once the nominations have been put foward then the guys nominated can agree or disagree to stand. Nominations to be sent to sccr@sky.com.

They will be placed on here & the SCCR web site next weekend for a week of voting.

Paddy will always be part of the SCCR & what we are doing. Thanks for jumping in for the first stint bud.

Stewart

I am sorry but I would like to rule ourselves out at this moment in time. Good luck with it.
Maybe in the future.

I'd like to see Ken Cain on board, I think we've all learnt something from every post he has made on here.

scaffolding saftey services could you give a brief rundown of yourselves ie where you are situated how long you have been in buisness what courses you are offering thank you i look forward to hearing back from you as your services will be benificial to all at the forum.ps could you pm me a contact number for yourselves that would be great.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 PM ----------

paddy im sorry you feel you cannot fulfill the post due to commitments i sincerly hope that you undertake another roll within the SCCR as you are and have been a fantastic oracle of information this term my friend goodluck.KEN CAIN would be also a great asset to the committe,i would also point to chris england for a role within the SCCR,GARRY ADAMS also i hope there is a role for these three individual to play.

i also think that scaffold safety services should be on with the sccr , what do u steve and ian think ???

scaffoldingsafetyservices posted a reply earlier ..... ruling themselves out.

yeh but every one has done that so far

same old thing celtic come on here give it the tommy big tats and then back down when push comes to shove , sccr need a decent outfit like scaffold safety services , simian or safety and access on board

yea mate would like to see one of those companys mentioned take an active roll bring much kudos to the table,invaluable.

the thing is will nasc accept these companies on both sides.

ask bob whincap on his thoughts and see if he would like to join our campain.

ok send me his email address at rotor and il fire one off

Top Bottom