NEW Scaffolders Tools and Workwear Kits

Buy Brand Tools

Forum Sponsor
Reaction score
Hi all, I just wanted to introduce our brand new Scaffolding Tools and Workwear Set.

scaffolding-tools-set.jpg

It brings together our most popular scaffolding tools and workwear into one set.

It contains;

• Scaffolders Tool Belt Set 4pc - UK Leather (Ref: C-SB-SET)
  • Comprises: tool belt (2" wide, adjustable up to 44" waist), scaffolders level holder, double spanner frog & large tape holder. UK tanned leather. Strong & durable. Made in the UK.
  • Scaffold Ratchet Podger Spanner 21mm (Ref: SF-L0192)
  • IMN Stainless Steel Scaffold Spanner 7/16w Bi-Hex Poka
  • (Ref: SF-IMN945)
  • Stabila Rare Earth Magnetic Scaffolders Level 10"
  • (Ref: EG2-LTN025-M)
  • 5m/16ft Pocket Tape Measure (Ref: EG-5M-L)
  • Gorilla Tub - Small 14L (Ref: FC-SP14Y)
  • Cotton/Polyester Protective Gloves - Size 9 (Regular) x3
  • (Ref: DP-VE730 x3)
  • Venitex Anti-Flash Safety Glasses (Ref: DP-BRAVA-FF)
  • Reversible Hard Hat - Venitex Diamond V (Ref: DP-DIAM5)
  • Knee Pads for Panoply MACH2 Work Trousers (Ref: DP-M2GEN)
  • Panoply MACH2 Work Trousers (Ref: DP-M2PAN)

This kit costs £109.99 ex VAT and helps you to make a decent saving compared to buying all of the items seperately

View It Here - Scaffolding Tools & Workwear Set

You can also buy the same kit with a fall arrest kit for only £154.99 ex VAT

View It Here - Scaffolding Tools & Workwear Set + Fall Arrest

same here lads,that is a good price but i've got the new ballistic material frogs n belt and is comfi as hell,doesnt dig into ur ribs

God ive been robbed, 260 quid from leachs for just tool belt frogs and spanners, buy the way does anyone rate the new big ben induction levels?

same here lads,that is a good price but i've got the new ballistic material frogs n belt and is comfi as hell,doesnt dig into ur ribs

Hi Sniper these kits are customisable, so you can choose the type of belt you want or the tools, and we will alter the pricing for you - Still with a good discount!

Thanks for all the positive comments

Thanks

Neil

good price ill let 2boys know who went to pub on friday after work and lost their tools

had a ballistic belt of your company a while back it was ok lasted bout a year n half n then everytime you bent down the buckle popped open lol to be expected with plastic really.. that seems like a good kit though

God ive been robbed, 260 quid from leachs for just tool belt frogs and spanners, buy the way does anyone rate the new big ben induction levels?
Hi, i can recommend the big ben induction level,i bought one in black bout three years ago,they say the top spirit lets you level in quicker but its just a gimmick but the magnets in em are really really strong and are the same today 3 years old,the magnets are sealed in so nothing to drop out,hope this helps ya..

i have a big ben level is the worst level i ever bought my old stabila was far better big ben levels are over priced and crap

i have a big ben level is the worst level i ever bought my old stabila was far better big ben levels are over priced and crap

Very True, i had a blue big ben level, cost £49 and the magnets are crap, Stabilla for me is the best in the market, and you can pick them up for £20 or less.

My names Nick Galloway and I'm 19 years old.
I've previously undertaken experience within scaffolding and would like to take it on as a career.

If anyone is based within Sheffield, please contact me on nicholasgalloway@hotmail.co.uk or 07985729328

Thanks, Nick

Alreet Nick. I assume you've exhausted all your local options in and around Sheffield to gain valuable experience???
You may have to be more flexible and cast your net further afield to achieve what you want in scaffolding.
IMO it's a tremendous trade where you meet the most fascinating of characters and along the way you'll gain some memorable friendships.
Good luck pal.
PM me if you need any further contacts.

Top Bottom