need part 2 FUNDING

move

The lads are suggesting that you move, try carlisle, not too far away call up Paton bros scaff before you leave and see if they will 'take you on' for long enough to do your part two.

Something worth bearing in mind, its not all about the tickets, if you have the skills and the drive to scaffold 'well' through the winters and tough days you will get work.
This generation that would be the next scaffolders are not interested in hard work and therefore will form a gap in the scaffold industry. If you can leave home and search it out, you will find work ,and get to where your going, if you sit at home and consider the lack of choices from your bedroom then you wont get anywhere. obvious really. good luck. PS, thought the scotts only errect systems?

i much prefer living high up here in bonnie scotland,,,,,wouldnt move to train,::eek:,

their must be another way

mon the trainers,,,,what,s happnin

contact Simon or Ian at simian to see if he can help ya..

contact Simon or Ian at simian to see if he can help ya..

they could help if i had a english address, and a job,,,,,but if i had a job,,,i could fund it myself.

very nice doods though,,,,called me and explained everything

a need a start with a company in scotland,,,,glezga edinburgh , stirling..few months i can pay it myself.

though can travel anywhere in scotland,,,,as ive a campervan,,"mobile digs""

Come on boys, some one out there must be able to help him out.

they could help if i had a english address, and a job,,,,,but if i had a job,,,i could fund it myself.

very nice doods though,,,,called me and explained everything

a need a start with a company in scotland,,,,glezga edinburgh , stirling..few months i can pay it myself.

though can travel anywhere in scotland,,,,as ive a campervan,,"mobile digs""

speak with AOM he has many contacts in your area.

speak with AOM he has many contacts in your area.

steve ive already spoke with him,,,,,,id rather get a start and fund it myself....though every1 wants a pt2,

i worked with pt2 and advanced at edinburgh who were at it for 4 years,,,,,one of the bosses told me i knew more and worked betta than them.

seems its not what you know, how good you are

its a case of how much youve spent,,,,i think

1000 pound ticket,,,pt1,,,

2000 pound ticket,,,pt2

3000 pound ticket,,,pt3 adv

people think if youve got pt2 or advanced,,,you no more and are a betta worker than a pt1

2HOW WRONG THEY ARE. EH

its a true saying,,," no money fekk off""

hi there as far as i am aware pt2 courses cost in the region of £950.then theres the 2 weeks away from work average £500 a week in lost wages.then the portfolio.dependent on a works based recorder, and the type of jobs your company provides you,then an assesment,all in all not difficult to achieve but time consuming.if u are self employed u should be able to claim the training costs.hope this helps.im sure if figs are wrong some1 can update

Top Bottom