Nebosh

collo

Ask same question on the health an safety for beginners website bud prob get a better response , also lad on here is a nebosh examiner he called otto1485 i think .

Health and Safety for Beginners

Try this place in Brum unit 1 11-15 Aprill, unit 2 9-13 May, unit 3 6-10 July, exam 13 June £2200 bit dear im my opinion pal course tel no. 01443824643, or phil.sorrella@santia.co.uk. try e.magister for cheaper courses, Good Luck;)

Who needs HSTFB.:amuse:

thats the E-learning course podger innit, the only thing i say about E-learning is you need self discipline by the bucket load, i did a small E-learning course once an i fcuked it up big style its too easy to say do it tomoz, do it tomoz an before you know it you done 12 months staring at pc screen stoned out ya tiny little mind saying ill do it tomoz :toung:

I Dont Do self discipline Too Well :toung::laugh:

Good point
ANIMATIONRASTASMOKING.gif

2 different websites me finks Bro , :D

No health & safety TIPS for begginners (HSTFB) website means so much to me , helped me pass my Nebosh General, Construction , & Environment certs,done my nebosh Diploma tuition all 6 weeks of it, get 5 years to complete it, not ready yet (funded) now that is sumthing else ROCKET SCIENCE,,,,,,,,,GO 4 The NVQ Level 4 lads, if you can provide work related documented evidence???:huh:

the website is called healthandsafetytips.co.uk ive just noticed in the browser , but when you go on the website its titled health and safety for beginners.

You just looking for a fight poacher arnt you cos your mate james has stood you up tonight hasnt he :eek::nuts::laugh:

the website is called healthandsafetytips.co.uk ive just noticed in the browser , but when you go on the website its titled health and safety for beginners.

You just looking for a fight poacher arnt you cos your mate james has stood you up tonight hasnt he :eek::nuts::laugh:

I am Busted, wot a wiley old cat u r Super:eek:

Top Bottom