NEBOSH results are in. . . . . . .

lol just pay the money & try your best its a leap of faith, if you pay £1k you will try 100%, dont do the talk do the walk, i myself had thought about it for 3 years before i decided to do it, i will help where i can as long as the you don't sell on the info i provide, maybe we can persuade admin to set up a specific learning section, if there are enough takers, i don't mind constructing a few questions;)

Congrats buddy, I knew you would pass it!

well done orac, how did u do the course mate? was it self taught or did u go to college for it? Thinkin bout it myself but was worried about how much time u have to dedicate to it.....any info greatly appreciated cheers!

i went to college you have to be really dedicated, i even took my books & revision material on holiday with me, at every break i was studying my books, there is a lot to take in, as i was paying for myself i really needed to pass;)

the good thing about passing ither construction or general cert is that you have 5 years from the day you passed to sit ither one and not have to sit the management paper just hazards and written report, talk about dangling a carrot.

Top Bottom