NE/042/11Two North East companies have today been fined after a member of the public

Terry Hassan left aout 6 years ago Ernie ran it then went to millenium with Robert Tate 4 year ago ish..I started out with Skyline 5 years when I was in my teen's..Had the best Scaff's Mitcha ..bondie..Rod is trying to get it back into shape...Belgium is still there...There called Skyline Access now

Last edited:
You must of worked with Shaun Graham then

shaun was my supervisor

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 PM ----------

Terry Hassan left aout 6 years ago Ernie ran it then went to millenium with Robert Tate 4 year ago ish..I started out with Skyline 5 years when I was in my teen's..Had the best Scaff's Mitcha ..bondie..Rod is trying to get it back into shape...Belgium is still there...

belgian fukcing mental, how old are you stomper?
i was there from 87 for 5 year, been back for a couple of short stints over the years, bound to know you, i know mitcha, bondy, al graham, gaz steele, etc etc

The 'Hat' OMG where will i start, Palmers as well, with Kev, was a proper nutter, drink driving etc, old time scaff, with all due respect, the Hat has calmed down.

2011: the Hat lives up the top of our street, Billy is not grafting, once Colmil went wonky, Billy did bits n bobs, The Hat has a militant tendency, love him to bits, knocks on my door on a need to know business. However the hat can fix your motor !!!!!!!!!!!!! he welded a patch on a fuel tank, when the tank hadnt been vented:eek: another day of Blues and twos in our sleepy suburb:eek:

The Skyline Squads...Mitcha and craig ..Wardy little joe Matty payne..Kevin armstrong or was it kevin Johnston Billy pattern young bobby pattern...Gary steel and me ..Robert tate Davey tate..few more but cant remember them...or yeah Belgium and Cybix..LOL..The 3 Johns ..John Murry cant remember the second names of the other 2

Last edited:
The Skyline Squads...Mitcha and craig ..Wardy little joe Matty payne..Kevin armstrong or was it kevin Johnston Billy pattern young bobby pattern...Gary steel and me ..Robert tate Davey tate..few more but cant remember them...or yeah Belgium and Cybix..LOL..The 3 Johns ..John Murry cant remember the second names of the other 2

a couple of years before my time, ive worked with garry for 18 year, are you scotty

Kevin Armstrong, last worked as a scaff, at Hexham, for Skyline fell off the ladder while going to lash it:eek: see earlier post:eek: landed on his elbow i think.

Courtcase for a lot of years, Kev knocked it back all the time on legal advice. heart attack diagnosed dodgy ticker,angina, lost a shitload of compen.

Top Bottom