Nasc

phillio id say so mate,i think PWs case says it all decent firm decently run and they were just cast aside for very minimal things.entry system seems to be concocted and over stringent,when present firm arnt adhering to the rule book may i suggest the nasc start looking at the variouse breaches highlighted by members of this very forum.

That is the problem with a lot of things Celtic its a case of " do as i say and not as i do "
I would rather just keep doing things my way and fu ck them what do they know anyway because they write guild lines and then enforce them upon us we are the lads at the front line and no one ask us what WE think and work with us instead of just telling us what we have to do, i was tempted once upon a time to try and join but i am glad i didnt put my self through it :)

That is the problem with a lot of things Celtic its a case of " do as i say and not as i do "
I would rather just keep doing things my way and fu ck them what do they know anyway because they write guild lines and then enforce them upon us we are the lads at the front line and no one ask us what WE think and work with us instead of just telling us what we have to do, i was tempted once upon a time to try and join but i am glad i didnt put my self through it :)

That is why we have started the SCCR have a voice, never know this year we will have more members & have a bigger voice!!

Top Bottom