Nasc and travel

Isn't everything in scaffolding guidelines pal ? Yea it's **** not getting paid travel so yes I have done something about it but I wanted to no if It was legal that's all wouldn't mind getting one way but at the moment I'm doin 15 hours a week for someone's holiday home in America

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:19 PM ----------

We only get breakfast bought on bank holidays pal is this legal ? 🙊

Why don't you get a job in Hull and walk to work?

The company is in hull but there work is out of town clever clogs ;) and I can't walk I've got one leg and go round in circles

The company is in hull but there work is out of town clever clogs ;) and I can't walk I've got one leg and go round in circles

haha, nice one, I have a tank needs doing. No travel though.;)

Why waste money on expensive tents, make one from the old monarflex kicking around in the yard.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Bubblewrap then.

haha, ffs, the guy asks one reasonable question and this is what we get. No wonder the Big Rigs don't come on the forum any longer.:laugh:

All sorted thanks for your input lads I've decided to quit working and sponge off the government for my 14 kids while I can never liked scaffolding anyway ;)

You've got to have a few creature comforts.

Actually I'm from the posh end of se London mate. We use hammocks.

Enlighten me. The posh end of SE London? Do you mean Catford mate?

---------- Post added at 08:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 AM ----------

I can't believe you think the nasc has anything to do with your travelling time.

Is it a new job or have you had to move sites?

I travel 3 hours a day regular, but pay the boys from when they get to my yard till they get back to my yard. Some may tell you it's in your rate, if it's worth it suck it up, if it's not, move on.

A decent gaffer would pay house to house. If I accepted your job offer and slept in the fittings shed would I be on pay 24/7??

Top Bottom