NASC A managing director's opinion.

It may have had more impact had you brought up these concerns when you were a member, also as far as I can remember the direct employed percentages were discussed and voted for by the members even again at the agm.

"The NASC is recognised as the national trade body for access and scaffolding in the UK"

This is a bold statement they only represent a minor percentage of the scaffolding industry.

"By understanding what to expect from an NASC member you can obtain a high level of reassurance that when you employ an NASC member to carry out scaffold work or supply scaffold equipment you are making an informed decision"

Yes we have seen the pictures on here how some of your members perform, reassuring these pictures were not.

It may have had more impact had you brought up these concerns when you were a member, also as far as I can remember the direct employed percentages were discussed and voted for by the members even again at the agm.

That is quite correct lmk, I was at the meeting and it did split the room but as far as I can see it's the members themselves who set the criteria.

That is quite correct lmk, I was at the meeting and it did split the room but as far as I can see it's the members themselves who set the criteria.

Thats all good and proper aom , but nasc are not representing the industry they only represent their members. As a non nasc member they are not representing me , I haven't asked them to. So they are lieing :D

Last edited:
Dont mean to be funny but are you actually The Terry Withers of Admiral scaffolding,

It has been a week full of cranks on the forum popping up trying to be funny and annoying I sincerely hope you are not one of them passing yourself off as Terry .

far too many of them super, all fukcing keyboard warriors who havnt got the ar se to man up;)

far too many of them super, all fukcing keyboard warriors who havnt got the ar se to man up;)

Well said jakdan nowt worse than some cnut trying to be clever hiding behind a keyboard I found someone trying to be a clever sh1t on one thread in particular. but as the saying goes "people that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones". key board warriors fukin lowest of the low mate!!! I'd see them up the carpark any day of the week

almost sounding like a keyboard warrior , rac, or is it car park warrior

Nasc = load of old flannel...

---------- Post added at 08:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Pay me loads of your turnover to join our little club put our badge on adverts come for dinner and we put a good word in LOL fair enough each to thir own.... :)

Thats all good and proper aom , but nasc are not representing the industry they only represent their members. As a non nasc member they are not representing me , I haven't asked them to. So they are lieing :D

Ian, my only point was to back up lmk on their statement that the members themselves set the criteria for membership. Anything else just bores me to tears.

Top Bottom