Name the best scaffolding firms to work for

How'd you know when a blonde has used your computer??

There's tip-ex on the screen!

sevlow in wolves were good in late 80s,there all **** now everywhere

melton mowbray with bulldog stee!

---------- Post added at 04:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

melton mowbray with bulldog stee!

The roofers he put the job up for must be something else too Celticbhoy, considering he slapped it up on the gable.

Cape or Costain.

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

GKN were good too.

brandy in ireland ;)
yeah. im sure he's gonna give me a hundred a day and let me knock of at lunch when i get my strat with him :p *nudge nudge*

i would of thought you would have said your pops firm workshy????fancy a week with bulldog??

ahhh i do love working with the old man. he does look after me. and a week with bulldog? :O i dont think i could handle him! he's such a man! might knock me out or summink :laugh::laugh:

make you right tufty west thurrock powerstation 20 years ago how many scaffolders mates took home 500 quid a week scaffolders 1,200 a week overtime comeing out your earholes, yeah proper jobs mate none of this mickey mouse money!!!!!!!

they were good though celticbhoy even though there on the slide show. we had them mate. even though i got fook all too show for it now lmfao!!!!!

Top Bottom