My thoughts on Layher

Layher = The best System Scaffold on the market today.
Im a Tube and Fitting Scaffolder, all the way - but i do like using Layher.

Totally agree with you Jason. Our guys have all been tube and fitting for years, but we have now heavily invested in Layher. With proper planning and the correct components this equipment can fit anywhere. The adjustable components are the icing on the cake. The best sytem by far.

Jim

hi allan666, i work for haki and would appreciate some constructive feedback as to why you thought it was quick, but not good. We have made some changes to production and as a result have managed to bring down both the weight and the cost. It would be good to hear your comments.

---------- post added at 10:19 pm ---------- previous post was at 10:08 pm ----------

beado, thanks for the comments on the haki stair towers, we have made big reductions regarding the weight and there is a new haki light system for the scaffold and also an aluminium version for certain applications. Check out the website 'www.haki.co.uk' or contact me if you want more details. We are also developing a public access stair, which hopefully will be on there soon.

ort marra you work for haki how do you work for haki hr product design research etc?????? Anbd is it possible for you in your position to sponsor the forum if you advertising your product on here or not (sfadmin) and if not why not ? (again if thats allowed with sf admin i dont know ) but they should look in to it

Basing out a birdcage today 200ft long 30ft wide. As any of you know that in a refinery espeicially one thats 60 years old and full of redundant pipework its a nightmare once you get up to the pipeband even if we do have all the componants. Why they push us to use Layher over tube and fit ill never know.

Basing out a birdcage today 200ft long 30ft wide. As any of you know that in a refinery espeicially one thats 60 years old and full of redundant pipework its a nightmare once you get up to the pipeband even if we do have all the componants. Why they push us to use Layher over tube and fit ill never know.

cant agree more the system is the best at anything square or rectanglur but as soon as you start using tube and clip to make it work well then its game over for me , i use layher on a daily basis and i always take some tube because the system will always fall short , but lahyer isnt about to disappear any time soon so we have to deal with its faults also the trouble is i have been a tube and clip man for over twenty years and cant make the total change to a system

system scaffolds are ok on straight runs but apart from that forget it
pd

I think Layher is quite good! Been using it for 3 years now and have done some great jobs with it and loads where you would think Layher wouldn't work.

Although I don't like mixing tube and clip with it, you can make it fit almost anywhere.

Still can't beat tube and clip though!!

Top Bottom