mills doubles.

Without A Doubt My Favourite Double, Really Top Class Fitting, They Are Still Made I Bought 1000 About Three Years Ago From Interserve. The Kwikstage Fraternatey Like Them Because They Are A Good Reliable No Nonsense Fitting.

Gers correct me if im wrong,I think theyre the only double that touches the ledger.

Think So Fred, But Dont Quote Me, I Like The Fact You Can Go Double On Double, Truly Is An Excellent Piece Of British Innovation And Engineering.

I think thats right,double on double sits trannie within a mill of ledger,perfect aberdeen in lne with intermediates. I brought up the other thread on 'best fittings youve used debate' interesting comments from Ken Caine.

I Also Like The Mills Swivel, And Band And Plate (Or As Its Sometimes Called In Scotland) Setts.

I use the setts all the time for tieing in, did a complete dead shore with them last year. It made me chuckle watching a couple of part 2's trying to base out with them.....nowt better than experiance with them eh pal...

So True Scaffy, Really Good Fitting The Sett, I Use Them A Lot For Saddles.

And for loading bays, we also use them on scaffold returns, just to make it stronger - more so on sites where the scaffolds are close to the traffic.

Without A Doubt My Favourite Double, Really Top Class Fitting, They Are Still Made I Bought 1000 About Three Years Ago From Interserve. The Kwikstage Fraternatey Like Them Because They Are A Good Reliable No Nonsense Fitting.

Were they a similar price to other new doubles?

Great fitting,easy,uniformed and good when you've marked the lift out.only downfall is you have to use them in pairs

Top Bottom