miller turbo lite

If i had to use 2 Lanyards and had the choice, id use 1 Inertia Block and 1 Lanyard together.

Cover you on all types of work then.

Just had a look could you use 2 of these for the likes of beam work or would ya just stick to a doubble landyard due to expence or the weight of them ???

i dont see what advantage using 2 on beamwork would be, the idea of twintails on beams is as ur traversing u can stay clipped on with one as you unclip and move the next one, if u had a block on you'd traverse to the end of the reel so wouldn't be able to go all the way back to unclip (if u know what i mean- we've used the bigger type called a falcon with 6m of cable for beamwork many times- it gives u much more freedom ,but if u were to have a fall then u need to understand about the pendulum affect of using it so u dont swing down and hit something

supose ya just using the second land yard with the reel just to clip on until you move your reel landyard so would have no advantages buying to lol saved me some cash gonna look in to getting a new yan then you know its historie.

Top Bottom