Method Statements / Risk Assessments

I have it now as a pdf file.

I didnt realise it was so hard to edit a pdf file

Anyone wants it in pdf let me know.

Martin. Can anyone convert it to an editable version of word.
Mart I'd love to have a look at a copy as well please
Thanx M8

Bugger me the spell checkers working

I cna ytpe 300 wrods pre mniuet

Dont you just love these.

Every time I read through mine the wording dosn't seem quite right.

Has anyone got a method statement for independent I could buy off them or maybe we can compare each others for those who have to do these.

Martin
I have a generic method statement I borrowed from Palmers Mart/anybody if you want a copy , its the preffered one that Safety and Access also use, the head of H & S at Palmers is now the MD of Safety and Access. Its been everywhere for all the Main contractors and its always been ok and never questioned. Have the risk assesment too thats done us proud to date. Pm me if you want one.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

I have a generic method statement I borrowed from Palmers Mart/anybody if you want a copy , its the preffered one that Safety and Access also use, the head of H & S at Palmers is now the MD of Safety and Access. Its been everywhere for all the Main contractors and its always been ok and never questioned. Have the risk assesment too thats done us proud to date. Pm me if you want one.
I also have harness register forms and 30 toolbox talks on a zip file, just type the name of the course and the lads attending and the date ,print the particular talk and jobs a good un, saves me loads me of time

could you plz send me copies of both of them i think it will really help me,and i would really appreciate it THANKS.

Rams

GENTS.
I'm new to this forum so hello everyone.
Should anyone need RAMS i prepare them for a couple of scaffold company's and charge a very very small fee. I work for a large scaffold firm and i use the money i make in the evening towards taking the kids on holiday 3* instead of 2*. And all will be site specific and not generic.
Kind Regards.
MAX.

GENTS.
I'm new to this forum so hello everyone.
Should anyone need RAMS i prepare them for a couple of scaffold company's and charge a very very small fee. I work for a large scaffold firm and i use the money i make in the evening towards taking the kids on holiday 3* instead of 2*. And all will be site specific and not generic.
Kind Regards.
MAX.

Hi Max

I would be interested in some RAMS

I will send you my email address

Martin

you no worries mate, long as I can have a go in your air ambulance

pop down and il see what i can arrange

Wouldnt mind seeing what others put it their paperwork, see if Im missing anything, can you copy me in too?

Scaffy...
Changing the topic slightly....
I was in London pricing up some work Thursday, saw a TSG job near The Embankment, free standing fan type thing, anything to do with you?
Couldnt see much of it but looked fine, how was it secured?

Dave.

Yes mate thats one of ours at western deep , couldnt tell you mate wasnt involved with it but believe it is hilti and excalibur bolted , plus some form of kentledge on the base in the basement - nice little earner tho !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom