Lyndon H&S

Don't know about your own experiences lads, but from my own experience Birmingham branch at any rate are a real proffesional, well run outfit. Gear is second to none, technical back up is top notch, they lead the way as far as safety is concerned, training is first rate, some real good scaffs too (some not so good mind) and they seem to still be winning some good quality work.

Lyndons

Didnt years ago Lyndons go round the schools doing career talks on scaffolding and sign up 50 or 60 lads and put them thru there apprenticeship. maybe why most of the old hands know there stuff when there was only a couple of training schools and it was the old citb ticket. might be not so true today:sad2:

I have worked for lyndons a few times and must say that i have been scaffolding over 20 yrs and there is no doubt they are the best by far!!!

know a few lads who work for them who sware they are the best firm they've ever worked for. They tend to keep there men for years which is a sign of a good company in my book - must look after um.

Ive always see them as a premier league outfit and have never seen a bad job of theres. The gear always looks spot on to

I know a couple of guys who have worked there a good bit ago, supervisors and stuff said it is hands down the best firm you would ever work for!!!

i allways rated them as the best at it , know a lot of lads that have been on for them and is all good gear clean sized and serviced , fully kitted out with all the clobber , they get some class jobs in London

yeah i def fancy it, imagine the jobs you could get to do and the experience, def would love to work for them!

phil theres only one dazzler lol,davie.not his brother billy,he in kings north last a spoke to him.

Ive worked with the owner of the company son abroad ,lybdon is owned by 2 famalies
(lynch) -- (donoghue) thats why they named it lyndon ,the donoghue owner is a irish lad

Ive worked with the owner of the company son abroad ,lybdon is owned by 2 famalies
(lynch) -- (donoghue) thats why they named it lyndon ,the donoghue owner is a irish lad
Correct. also the lynch's are Irish. from Dublin. They were big into the boxing, used to box in their gym, good lads.

Top Bottom