loyal employees and floaters? and im not talking turds.

its a tough one,im debating wether or not to take a job thats 3weeks on 1 off but my kid is only 6weeks old and if she didnt notice me it would end me,on same note im considering the job so i get better money for her,its all for her!catch22 bigtime,not making terrible money here but just fancy the chance of more to help her along the way(its my first kid aswell which makes it even harder)

I'm as old fashioned as Mull, but for me the males primary role should be bringing home the bacon. I would take the job, you will miss loads but a week at home could allow you to spend as much time with your family as most. Get out before they learn to live totally without you though.

Tell you what it must be hard working away for you lads with kids.

Really dont know how lads work on blue book sites with only one weekend off a month

Mate its the hardest thing i've ever done, longest i went was three weeks away and sometimes when your on your own in your digs you do shed a little tear and wish you back home.:cry:
Take it you've got no kids travel ?

AOM hit the nail on the head
my sole purpose is to provide for my kids,if i can give them a wee bit more by working away then its a price im prepared to pay.
when i am at home 9 out of 10 im doing every hour going so they hardly see me anyway,and im shagged so no quality time.
Its a hard choice for a family to make but if its not right at home then you dont go away.
Best of luck to you Jigga and all who have to decide whats right for them anf the family;)

Top Bottom