Looking for Frank

Cant admit to the tasche mate anything was possible in them days lol

cutting the transoms on the independent for 4 hours an hour overtime was mine for i cant remember how many weeks 40 hours a week on top for nothing ,
you must remember Finnbar a west ham football hooligan ( seemed everyone on Trads was) and Frank going around showing his knob to anyone that would look hahahahahhaha
Phil, You are bang on the money. Remember the small jewish lad? was it Ima or Ira. Frank ribbed him mercilessly(!). We had some great pee ups too. Remember when Tony beat the living crap out of a sappling outside of Kings Cross Station and got his collar felt for it? I worked on the Temp roof over the front with George from Southend. Was there for about three weeks but came back on day rate when things got tough just before the recession. A really nice old boy by the name of Collin (a big South London Lump) looked after me when the storm hit. We slashed a quarter of a mills worth of designer mono of the building as it started to pull off the wall. Got your private message but as am not too comp literate cannot fathom haw to reply direct. Glad to hear you are doing well my old mucker and doing ok for yourself.
Gary.

welcome Gary , i worked on the royal exchange for Trads when Frank Mason was there foreman was a bloke called Terry do you remember the big Northen lad he worked with on there , absolute nutcase and all the YTS lads that Frank drove mad hahahahahaha good days , dont remember young Finn on there as well he chined the site agent on a job just up the road that we got sent to to da a minor adaption funny as ****
i worked on the royal exchange as well started there with frank from access scaffolding the northern fella was called jimmy french , i work with gary peirre on there nice fella, finnbar hit the agent from white lion court, another scaff there i remeber was alan marsden,

Ive heard of Alan Marsden.
Cant remember where from though... :unsure:

him and brother nigel worked for trad, nigel still there as a contracts manager, havent heard from alan for years,

Aaaaah yes! Thats it.

Nigel Marsden. He went in as a Supervisor, just as i was leaving my Labouring life on TRAD to start fixing on Rainham Scaffolding. :)

I knew 'Mad' Frankie Mason. He was walking foreman for AllTask on Canary Wharf and at the A109 part of St. Pancras Trainstation.

A few years ago now... but i heard he'd passed away.
Is he still about or did he die?

havent seen him for a few years, i worked two handed with him for about 8 months when i was learning to fix, was a legend, very tidy scaff,

I bumped into Frankie in 2008, he was on the new Arsenal stadium.
not had an answer from his phone since then, would be pleased to hear he is ok if anyone knows.

Top Bottom