Leach's sh!te

had two leaches belts first one the frogs rivvets popped off within two weeks! couldnt be assed waiting for replacement so got a dewalt one.. had my revenge though a year later when they sent me a full rig out black big ben stuff.. lets just say they sent the goods before id paid.... ahem

Welcome blandy in all fairness i never had a problem with Leachs belts or frogs , but their PRICES are another matter

Welcome blandy in all fairness i never had a problem with Leachs belts or frogs , but their PRICES are another matter

thanks for the welcome! that was the only problem id ever had... the prices are ridiculous! thats why i was so happy when i got the rig-out for free lol it shouldhave been over £210 with tools. Ive found a brilliant seller on ebay sells connel of york stuff at reasonable prices pretty good quality leather belts/frogs too onlinescaffoldingsales

Think leaches is so expensive on account of where it is.. its about £5 a pint round them ways so everything else is bound to be expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:
i found them really good jakdan to be fair and the quality of the belts is by far better and cheaper than buybrandtools... but buybrand do sell connels stuff aswell so why the LOL? lol

Last edited:
that ebay site is nothing to do with me .. i said i found a good site someone asked for the link so i gave them it.. simples.. not trying to advertise anthing.. ill remove it if it bothers you?

that ebay site is nothing to do with me .. i said i found a good site someone asked for the link so i gave them it.. simples.. not trying to advertise anthing.. ill remove it if it bothers you?

No mate you've got me all wrong, i'm having a bit of a laugh, sorry if you took it the wrong way.:love:
i'm going to have to change my sense of humour

haha my bad... either that or i need to find one lol sorry for the misunderstanding like new here so dont quite know ppl just yet...

hahahaha... theres one on every forum normaly i would but new here so give it a couple a weeks haaha

Thanks for the heads up on that seller!

The only thing is can say is that we are the only retailer of Connell Of York that offers the full range of leather and nylon products. We offer belt customisations and we operate a no hassle returns policy if you are unhappy with your goods and will aim to get your belt to you within 1-2 working days.

Thanks for the heads up on that seller!

The only thing is can say is that we are the only retailer of Connell Of York that offers the full range of leather and nylon products. We offer belt customisations and we operate a no hassle returns policy if you are unhappy with your goods and will aim to get your belt to you within 1-2 working days.

yea these were next day delivery for free no quabble returns like yourself and cheaper.. had the nylon stuff of yourselves before.. great service good price but the quality was cheap n nasty tbh.

Top Bottom