Laser level

How on earth can bubbleing be fastester take a 40 foot long independent 2m lifts just jumped on on your boards take your 3 mark for the L,hr whist labourer getting doubles ready 12 marks later provideing your working with striaght gear otherwise 28 if you havent then wack ya 12 doubles smash it all in as a pos to timewasting of doing up 8 fittngs then undoing them once each to get plum so in my eyes you have spent the time doing up 34 in the L,hr as a pos to 28 and then on top of that the time it takes to use ya bibble far enougth you would have to do this on 3-4 th lift but you bubbleing in to that lift would have turned 18-24 fittings more then me plus the time spent looking at your bubble sorry for the book ive just written but iit gets on my tits when muppets on a job are like its just as quicker its not mate do the fu#king maths
all that without a single commer ,full stop or breath you must be quick

aom whats beading them leveling or marking or some thing else thanks

Sorry Gary, just as BF says, just the level.

As for the other nougat, you may well be faster with a laser level but I am every bit as quick with the bead, simple. It get's on my t1t's when some nougat can make assumptions about how we work with absolutely no knowledge of what it is we do or the types of jobs I am on.

You can also take out police helicopters with a laser level, I can never get close to them with my stabila....

Top Bottom