Join the SCCR

Come on guys and companies get aplying for your memberships NOW...

weve had richard branson on the beach the last two days ave to nip over and ask if he
wants to sponsor the sccr. lol

weve had richard branson on the beach the last two days ave to nip over and ask if he
wants to sponsor the sccr. lol

Did you see them fit birds in bikinis promoting his kite surfing attempt to cross the channel bet they wernt stewardesses. mind you his stewardesses have got to be the fittest, all i ever get to see is old trogs on easy jet:laugh:

Oh!! just seen the new shiney SCCR link button on the right! Nice logo, guys :)

We'LL be getin recipies for Fairy Cakes next LOLooo

OR hash Browns OR Magic Mushroom Omilets WWWoooooooooooooooosh:nuts:

Cheque in the post Ragscaff,as for your recipies and diets mate there ****.

Been informed the new SCCR WEBSITE which will be exclusively for SCCR members will be online within the next 10 days. YOU WANTED THIS, NOW WE NEED YOU, get your membership requests in.

sccr@sky.com

give something for ragscaff to do cos he doesnt do enough.lol.

T-Shirts and stickers are available...

We are really wanting companies to get behind us aswell so now is your chance to finally have that voice within the industry.

Hi All. This new organisation sounds interesting and may well be a step in the right direction. Have you formed a constitution ?

Regards

Martin Carr

Martin

SCCR Chairman and Office Bearers were voted in by the Constituants ( SCCR ) that they repersent...

Garry... SCCR

A constitution is a set of laws that a set of people have made and agreed upon for government—often codified as a written document—that enumerates and limits the powers and functions of a political entity. These rules together make up, i.e. constitute, what the entity is. In the case of countries and autonomous regions of federal countries the term refers specifically to a constitution defining the fundamental political principles, and establishing the structure, procedures, powers and duties, of a government. By limiting the government's own reach, most constitutions guarantee certain rights to the people

The model constitution was posted on the SCCR sticky. I think it was page 3 or 4!

Sets out how we are to do things, voting etc.

Regards Ragscaff

By the way the web site is www.thesccr.org

Last edited:
Only just read it Steve,might join but u know my veiws on training and ecitb cards,there was 2 many given out to lads who didn't have a clue which affected the genuin 1's.
The citb/cisrs will give a trainee card out to ecitb card holders,valid twice for 18months in which time the lads will have to do part1 and 2 and assessment to get scaff card.after doing a touch screen.Assessed route was a bit of a con 2.
Dont get me wrong,i have seen cisrs scaffs who **** put a nut in a monkeys mouth,so it works both ways.Same thing but worse is happening with laggers and there unions r destroying that industry,it needs to be overhauled for the sake of common sense!

We are looking to work along side the NASC so you have two opinions to get to the end goal. One wants to make money & the other wants to help the guys make a living & stay safe.

Ragscaff

didnt abba make a record about nasc.

HAHA yeh "THANK YOU FOR THE MONEY . THE JOYS ITS BRINGING" .lol it is aswell should be the NASC theme tune...

so come on people gone quiet on this thread, eh, get ya membership requests in . really wanting to get companies involved aswell so spread the word everybody , were here to STAY...

Steve

Aye, M8 all quiet on the Western Front---OR is it the quiet before the Storm ?---

I would urge the Members of our Forum to Join the SCCR, especially the young blood of our Industry, If you want change for the better then join, if you want a future fight for it---march or Die, Guys its as simple as that---is the SCCR Committee standing alone ???

This thread shouldnt slip off the first page, guys! so apart from bumping it, and reminding you to get "roundtoit"... all the disgruntled talk about your situations is no good without the follow up of joining and giving backing to this support group.

AND

the facebook group needs 3 more members to get it's own "vanity URL". Then it needs loads more members anyway!! Come on, guys - do ya thang!!

This thread shouldnt slip off the first page, guys! so apart from bumping it, and reminding you to get "roundtoit"... all the disgruntled talk about your situations is no good without the follow up of joining and giving backing to this support group.

AND

the facebook group needs 3 more members to get it's own "vanity URL". Then it needs loads more members anyway!! Come on, guys - do ya thang!!

Hi BetterTax, how do you do it with facebook, im already on facebook how do i add SCCR as a group ? not that brillant on a laptop still learning:embarrest:

Top Bottom