John english

yes was at shellhaven with swalesy and fat alan wilson god rest his soul and mark ryan was there 3yrs transfered to the new build with bill donavan and old john gobbles.

last time i saw roy barlow was on peterhead power station for sys scaffolding nice bloke roy havent really heard alot about him or ages

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 PM ----------

the clarckeys was on staythorpe think they are on west burton for hertel couldnt be sure

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

just a quickie for the boro boys can anyone tell me the where abouts of stewey moor i worked with him in ireland wyeth 2002 good man stew but some had reservations

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

theres a name i havent heard for a while mark ryan hes a good character

oil and gas,john was out on the seipem with me rab and rippey,then me and him worked on the forties bravo and the unity in 1997.
not a bad geezer prone to the odd bit of story telling,but not in a sinister way

john english is currently working in the phillipines i was talking to his sister yesterday

cheers for that mate is there any chance you could get a contact number or address for John.
Cheers Mike

i will try whitbyscaff might not be in the coming week but as soon as i do/can i will post it to you.

is this John English the son of Ken English, who originated from Fleetwood and worked at Mills Scaffolding Bradford in the late 60`s early 70`s, Ken later returned to the Lancashire area and the last i heard of him he was working as a branch manager in the Preston Area

Roy Barlow is on tour with Cape on the Nuclear stations

I worked with John ( english bob) on a few jobs in the North Sea, but that was over 11 years ago. You couldn't tire of his stories ( if you do find him ask him about his quick draw). The last time I saw him was on the Ninian South about 1998

I think he was an instructor at Bircham Newton when I was there in 1994 !!!

not scaffolding any more moved to lancaster opened a sweet shop

i knew ken english from fleetwood he must have been johns dad or relaytion

Knew Ken English his wife Bella and all the family when they lived in Cleckheaton near Bradford, Ken worked for Mills Scaffolding in Bradford, Palmers in Sheffield and Turners Leeds

Top Bottom