Its True Teeside Sucks

never mind poacher couldnt you find any body your type ie curly perm smelling of sheep dip ;)

Mountain men was wot the Smoggies used to call the Cumbrians Skooko..
all the proper travelling Boro boys Rattlesnake, Mussa, barf, shackin steve the list is endless..................is Wales not sheep?????????????????????????????????????????????

Mountain men was wot the Smoggies used to call the Cumbrians Skooko..
all the proper travelling Boro boys Rattlesnake, Mussa, barf, shackin steve the list is endless..................is Wales not sheep?????????????????????????????????????????????
not on about areas just prefrences from your user name u sound like a country boy:weird:

Must admit I have snared a salmon & rabbit in my time (now I am a animal rights activist save the whale & all that greenpeace polava, hence the username poacher turned gamekeeper) wot is a boy to do when your special uncle is more interested in birds & moto bikes rather than juniors obviously I'm from a broken home..Ray Mallon (Robo cop) was my hero..........................................

Last edited:
what you recon teeside your always fresh on the news front does teeside suck or is it just a rumour hahaha!! you seem very quite on this news thread mate i cant comment as i havent been there!!!

if your still in the boro denbo is right you should get your self to the bongo and then the europer afterwoods for a parmo hey denbo i allways thought the listeria that use to be on linthorp road did the best parmo pity julie ran off with the chef

if your still in the boro denbo is right you should get your self to the bongo and then the europer afterwoods for a parmo hey denbo i allways thought the listeria that use to be on linthorp road did the best parmo pity julie ran off with the chef

Keep hearing about this parmo must admit were waiting for a delivery from Redevous stockton yarm road.. Best kebab the Mountain men have ever had special extra green peppers dont get them in the sticks:sad:

found the place when we were last at NETA

TEESIDE BEST KEBAB.. bar none:D:D

any place that has a kebab shop when your diggin away gets my vote so high 5 to teeside stocton yarn road was working up norfolk the other week bloody starved no where to get a decent scooby snack after hours

what you recon teeside your always fresh on the news front does teeside suck or is it just a rumour hahaha!! you seem very quite on this news thread mate i cant comment as i havent been there!!!

Dico you don't wana unless you want a decent Special house Kebab, tart for a Half (lager, Cider, Dreg 24/7) theres only one thing tho.... no travelling men required (residents need only apply) Digs???? your ******* joking arnt ya:wondering:

just getting a cab see you soon you sure its only half a lager haha!!!!

poacher this kebab **** your eating i hope there was no halal,you being an animal activist.stick to the chippy mucker or ask for a ham pizza;)

poacher this kebab **** your eating i hope there was no halal,you being an animal activist.stick to the chippy mucker or ask for a ham pizza;)

bacon rolls for me every morning, even my boys Clint 3half year old won't get dressed before a bag of porky scatchins B&M pub one's or origioal porky's;)

chicken pamissan or as the boro lads call it a parmo,basically a greek recipe claimed as a local favourite-------not bad actually --cheesy chicken in batter

Top Bottom