is this one mans forum

Lol. Knew you was a w@nker.
Surely the satisfaction of 'silencing' me is worth the trip no?

You keep hiding behind your keyboard, 'Jonny'...

Ofcourse, if you change your mind:
Mansells Site.
24A York Way.
Kings Cross.
London.
N1.
7:30am ill be there and be there for the rest of the week.

Just so you get the chance to stick it in the SatNav.

You have shown yourself up to be nothing but a c.unt and a total waste of space and a Duntie*

*Duntie = Useless, no-good c.unt. ~~~ The perfect definition of JonnyBeGood.

Regards.

Jason Gibbs. :)
Children, children. Give it a rest for crying out loud. Like a playgrund on here! Just came on cos haven't been on for a while and read this thread. I can see valid points both sides. Granted, no one likes a show off, but no one likes a bloke who goes looking for aggro either. Calm it down fellas and lets get back to what the forum is about. Helping fellow PROFESSIONALS! Jobs hard enough already ain't it?

point made

started this thread to make a point,one man should not have the right to shout or shut people down,especially when its blokes simply looking for work in times like these,not nice being ridiculed and your character attacked is it lad,ironic you where the first to block people from commenting,your a boy in a mans world and you just got owned in front of all your peers ,,,,,thankyou amsterdam youve been amazing,goodnight!!!!!

Because they carry explosive free mobile phones which cost in and around £3000 ,have you ever worked on a petro chemical plant?

senior management carry them all on the xxianxx sites,now your gonna ask me who is xxianxx Google it my friend

I know what you're on about, EX rated phones, we had them on Schwartz Pharma for Hertel in Ireland, big massive Nokia bricks but they were well expensive.

WHAT F.UCKING CRANKS JONNYBEGOOD AND JOEBAG ARE!!!!!!!!! Jonnybegood obviously a old member feelin hard behind his keyboard cos he knows so much about jason.. Must be so jealous of the guy .give your sh!t talking gob a rest you pair of plantpots!!!!!!!!

Been away for the weekend and missed this thread,hahahaha feckin love it lads,now we've got a forum worth it's salt.....................some good points covered on both sides,it must be daunting for a young un to come on here only to get short shrift and smart alec answers,we should all pull together to help as many do allready,jason whatever it is that winds people up,keep it up lad,your weekly ding dongs are highly entertaining;):laugh::laugh:

this thread is what makes a mockery of the forum.
not the slagging its the fact that NOT 1 OF THE MAIN PLAYERS even bothers to log on tonight,i had to put my phone on silent because the noise the cant was making all night the wee bleep **** when youve got an e-mail:mad: just out of curuosity has jonny begood been banned

agree , im in cyprus on hol but still had to check the thread, letdown , lol , fuckin hope he's banned

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

plus xxianxx has only gone and got rid of all those nice women

Originally Posted by Jason-Gibbs
Also:
Look at this bad boy!

Mansells - York Way, Kings Cross, London, UK. (2012 - Gate 24A) - Pt5. - YouTube

Today, Simon Cowell... i mean ME! Based out the the start of the worlds biggest Tube and Fitting Staircase.

It'll be 260ft when shes finished.
Little beauty, eh?

They have a bigger one in Texas.

Originally Posted by Jason-Gibbs
Also:
Look at this bad boy!

Mansells - York Way, Kings Cross, London, UK. (2012 - Gate 24A) - Pt5. - YouTube

Today, Simon Cowell... i mean ME! Based out the the start of the worlds biggest Tube and Fitting Staircase.

It'll be 260ft when shes finished.
Little beauty, eh?

They have a bigger one in Texas.

Ssshhhh...!! Dont say that, lol.
Any as big in Britain atm?

there's some funny lads on here , Jason you have got you self a bit of a following mate .
i can see the problem here some of the scaffs ? on here don't like grafters ,love um . don't you just feal for them . group hug tomorrow with your scaff ? mates:D:D:D

Top Bottom