International scaffolding jobs are they for real..???

Hmmmmmmmmm. Norway mate. ;) Look into StS Gruppen. I think they have a Aberdeen side and have a big job coming off in the New Year in Norway, so would take out the bureaucracy of having to get the NOrwegian work rights if yer with the "UK" branch.

If you are from Ireland they will not recognise your Irish ticket. i have been there for 16 months and when I went to renew my work permit they denied it as on the LMO it stated Carpenter/ Scaffolder. Scaffolder is not a recognised trade unless you ar Alberta trained

Look up Matakana, Toronto, Canada, mostly tube and fit and good rates.
I have 2 friends that live there from London.
Find Chris Maxwell-Smith on linkedin he is the supervisor there.
Good luck.

Do you need a visa to work in Canada for Matakana. I cannot find the original thread , but seem to remember something about visas :)

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

can u plz email me all the relavent info it would b appreciated kennyreid1@msn.com

Could you pm me whatever Phil has pm'd you

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

I have sent you a pm

Did your visa arrive :)

make sure you have a carpenters cert as a scaffolding ticket is not approved by Alberta training board unless you have obtained your certs from Alberta. You will be refused entry unless you have a valid carpenters certification because Scaffolding tickets issued outside Alberta are not recognised as I have found out to my cost.

Hi brrother am a scottish scaffolder with over 25 years experience in tube and fitting and all system scaffolds including temp roof systems and would love the chance to come work in canada how would i go about it any advise would b appreciated thank you

Top Bottom