injection

Tip them ?
Thats were i meet them;)

PEACH would be proud im a real scaff i will shag any old boiler

No what we need is for Dave Mosley and his cronies at the CISRS to treat the ASRE scaffolders in the same way as they treated the ECITB boys and insist they all need to do some training courses. That would fill a few evenings!

Ive not heard of asre scaffs. I take it theyre trained ??? (not assessed)

Assessed Route Of Entry drifta , no training a week at the CITB to prove competence.
It was introduced for the old school scaffolders that didnt have a ticket but had been in the game for years, you had to have at least 10 years experience and covering letters from past employers saying you where employed by them.

what a post for your 8001st most of the race for post goons on here generally give it a "spot on " ,or other drivvle to make their target;)

Assessed Route Of Entry drifta , no training a week at the CITB to prove competence.
It was introduced for the old school scaffolders that didnt have a ticket but had been in the game for years, you had to have at least 10 years experience and covering letters from past employers saying you where employed by them.

asre I thought it was an anagram of the rear end word & typed deliberately in post as such in order to avoid member expulsion.

What a confused asre i am

Last edited:
Top Bottom