i need advice

haha, Woodsie we are going to have to educate you Marra. the yanks call a fanny pack a bum bag but the jocks don't mess if they think you are a fanny they will tell you. Fanny = Tw at

I see so another word to describe the master would be fanny as opposed to t.wat. Who says education ain't fun.

By jing's he's got it.

Well done now go and use your new found vocabulary for the greater good and tell bator where to go.;)

Funny that aom fanny were I'm from means pussy as in u pussy not cat. Still appropriate to describe the master then. Before any silly comebacks master refer to idiot abroad.:..bulls.hit

It's a perfect word to describe him.

Yeah, a lot of differences nation wide between words used and how they are used. The Scottish seem to shorten everything and are quite lazy speakers except maybe the Islands where you would swear they were actually singing to you.

I never ever really got the Geordie nappy ripper and smoggie thing though. It seems to have quietened down now though so least said soonest mended.;)

Well thinking about it pussy & Fannie are one & the same which translate to vagina, so maybe for grater transparency in dialect we should refer to the master as vagina.

Think of the benefit of the part 2 in the future, if you're really up to this career then i guess find all possible means to take the course. Apply for a loan if it's possible if not ask financial help from your relatives or closest friends. :)

I can give as good as I get d1ckhead. Destroyed? When? You're a fantasist. Believe me, you little 'embarrassment to nature', when you start to make up stories about wealth, success etc, you'd better be able to back it up. You can't. Kettle on please, Pleb. There's a lot of chargehands who'd love a teaboy like you. How's your Dad, the dog? You want to be careful, mind, he might start sniffing around your misses/ boyfriend and give her/ him what you can't. You never know you could have a little brother or sister along soon. Maybe you could bully them?

---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 AM ----------

Well thinking about it pussy & Fannie are one & the same which translate to vagina, so maybe for grater transparency in dialect we should refer to the master as vagina.

And yes, the 'Master' is a complete vagina. In all senses of the word.

Think of the benefit of the part 2 in the future, if you're really up to this career then i guess find all possible means to take the course. Apply for a loan if it's possible if not ask financial help from your relatives or closest friends. :)

Welcome to the forum Bengamin, good shout for reminding us what the thread was, before sidetracking for 20 pageslol:laugh::laugh:

Rcg you have been destroyed son anyone who reads the posts knos that,the fun is gon now thers nobody here to slag so just accept that you and the rest who are creeping about on this famous thread at this time on a saturday are the boring lot with nothing to say,no banter,nothing!and before you say"oh but your on here too"you dont need to as i am aware of that but the diffrence is you lot are just sitting in this thread or checking it every 2minutes to see if i have posted,fact now go and fuk your wife if you have one her **** will be biting her leg off its been a while

He knows ya know:D:D

Ok jb78 you said you were leaving the forum about 4pages ago now your back trying to arrange a fight over the internet with a man you dont even know?your real tough,how are you going to get to the arranged venue?will you do some sort of olympic torch cross country run?coz you probly wont have the money to get transport you fool,get outta here and go get a job you parasite im paying for your meals at the moment so put a sock in it if you can afford any ok

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Oh and deb you were told ages ago to be quiet now go take a long walk off a short pier you clown,you just couldnt help yourself eh?

You have let me down oh master. I really thought when challenged to a fight you would reply with something like "Dont be silly I am far too rich to be scrabbling around in the street with the likes of you!!"
Still you can use it next time!!

I've seen a few use this marra what does it mean??

round here every 1 is a marra some people use it otheres dont but alot of the old miners do father been a miner i just got it lol it use to say hello to any 1 regardless of you know them....walking down street ort marra, aye you marra, or its also used to descirbe a friend.... .me and me marra.

It comes from Scaff1989, just a term of friendship like "Mate." He thinks he is a street wise kid but we know him as a Jam eater, he loves that.:cool:

take no notice of aom on this 1 his taken the piss marra DISCLAMER I AM NO FEKING JAM EATER LOL

before u think all cumbrians say marra we don't it just those daft ones from west cumbria... to be honest it does my head in that word like, we got a bigish site in our town n most of them r from west cumbria so i try to avoid that site at all costs lol... no offence to u tho callum me old marra lol

So come on then enlighten us what the **** is a
"jam Eater "

HERE YOU GO PHILLIOS
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6p8SiCV-GIs]John Bishops gag on Jam eaters. (Workington vs Whitehaven rivalry) *BEST QUALITY VERSION* - YouTube[/ame]

NOTHING LIKE MILLWALL WEST HAM SUNDERLAND NEWCASTLE IT A HOLE DIFFRENT BALL GAME UP HERE
:laugh::laugh:

There are a couple of sausage suckers on here too. But I don't think it has any geographical significance.

Top Bottom