Hse

Aom Mate, is that Plastic plug in your photo 80mm in length??? Just want to be sure we are using the right ones..

Thanks ADI for tech info etc.. Very helpful..

Regards..TC.

Hi tomcat, I'm not exactly sure what length I use despite you not being the first to ask me. We are currently on holiday and not back in the yard till Monday, when I will check and get back to you. We never use the drop in anchors any more after discovering these ties, far quicker less destructive and every bit as strong as any other tie we have ever used.

The plugs we are selling are a 14x75mm and we literalley sell thousands every month.

Aom Mate, is that Plastic plug in your photo 80mm in length??? Just want to be sure we are using the right ones..

Thanks ADI for tech info etc.. Very helpful..

Regards..TC.

Hi tomcat, sorry for the delay in getting back to you. The plug in the pic is 14x70, not sure what the difference 5mm makes it may be just different supplier. How are you getting on with them?

AOM, Thanks for the reply... We've used them a few times now and i've got to say that i agree with everybody's comments about them being easier to use.. We're saving up now to buy a Tie-Tester!!!

Cheers..TC.

Top Bottom