How much does a board weigh?

Thanks for that AOM,was curious, as a job I left recently had all new boards,the metal band only had 1.2mm maximum stamped across them.

I suppose it will take time to filter all the non compliant boards out the system. This has probably already been discussed but what's the craic about re-banding them with kite marked ends later on? Once they have the stamp are they always compliant or are additional checks needed?

Paddy did reply to this question.Its on another thread by Rigger,,according to Ken Cain all boards must carry the kite mark bs en number so,surprised when these boards were used. To be fair,they looked in good nik..knot free and usual warping in the recent heat

there are some NEW boards on ebay now with bands on (13ft ) but it say not to be used for scaffolding.

Strange question anyway, why would you get yur nikkers in a twist over that? The board is like my missus light and gay in the summer,and heavy n miserable in the winter. lol. Question: Is a board legal if it doesnt carry the bs en end straps???

SHOULDNT YOU BE WORRIED THAT YOUR WIFES GAY FREDERIK,BUT THEN AGAIN ITS SOME GUYS DREAM---EACH TO THEIR OWN:embarrest:

Years ago stirling safeway did a 16 foot board with metal ends to clip over the frames, the heaviest board ive ever come across:eek::eek:

general manager used to work for safway late 70s early 80s did a massive birdcage on a brewery in maygor near newport using those 16ft boards about 4000 of them knew you had done a days graft but got a tray of 24 cans after fridays shift finished happy days

Top Bottom