How many people do you know that have failed a scaffold course

i spent nearly a year in a classroom\hanger,when i emerged i found i was a year behind all my fellow trainees in regaurds to real scaffolding mate.on the other hand i was the most qualified in the depot,i had the tickets but in reality i knew feck all thats wrong.

My mate used to be an Assessor and couldn't fail the nuggets at the College He worked at, they need more time was all He could put on their exam papers. (he jacked)

I did work with One lad who failed His part 2, when i asked Him what he failed it on He said I didn't fail it I ran out of time on the Truss Out that was in the early 2000's. He did his course at Blackburn Kevin Morris was in charge and if you weren't up to scratch He failed you, which is how it should be.

one guy from trads could'nt tie knots all day and was never seen again
bit of a thicko

was workin in plymouth few years ago , had this old boy (eddie) use to be a jockey labouring for us few times , he went and failed his part one as could not top out with a 13ft tube , when he tried , lost the tube , also put the face brace on clips to the transom, heard the whole two weeks were the same sort off thing , shame as not a bad bloke , you,d try to point him in the right direction , but all you got back is yeh i know , i know , then he,d go off and do it wrong again , suppose can,t teach and olde dog new tricks ,,,??

Top Bottom