How do I get some scaffold design done?

it's a bit like the sat nav, some people will drive off a cliff because the sat nav told them but the smarter amongst us would use the list as a guide and adapt to suit. You can tell it you haven't got short boards but it wont produce the drawing or the list.:sad:

Oh, I would say it's more about 50-50.

Why are there 137 base plates and only 136 sole pads

one base plate too many or one sole pad short :cry:

Yes I am fecking bored tonight , :D

aw ffs, bet you would be a load of laughs on a night out.:toung:

Pedantic! Never got a load count that good that I was left with one sole pad.

The definition of a night out is age dependent:

14-21) Still dressed in the work gear(some still wearing the guns) chuck as much bevy down the throat in the shortest time possible, try and avoid a punch on the mouth and spending the night in the cells.

22-30) At least by this time you went home to change first but more or less as above with the punch coming from the wife as opposed to some random ****.

30-40) No such thing as a night out, to much work and not enough cash.

40- ) Finally learned that drink can be enjoyed without poisoning your system and started to turn in to my dad and now thing whisky is magic.(especially the Jura)

Maybe you should take it from there Rigger.:D

You just spelled out my drinking career there aom :D

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

I am my dad now,have been for a few years now:cool:

Ha ha love it!! Turned into me Dad a few years back. Hows about starting a "Grumpy Olympics" I reckon I could be in the running for a top 10 finish.

Top Bottom