Have you heard about Metrix system scaffold?

glro

Reaction score
It is used and sold in UK by TRAD scaffolding

PLETTAC METRIX | TRAD Hire & Sales

Metric units, rosettes each 50 cm on standards, 00 dimensions, not 07 like Layher system scaffold

that means you can add 1 m ledger to 1 m ledger, and it gives you 2 meters ledger, while with Layher scaffold, there is not ledger that measures 1.09 + 1.09 m

It is relatively new in UK, but it should take off, because of the easy use

I have made a set of plugins to design Metrix scaffold with Sketchup in 3D
Designing in 3D gives you automatically the load list, and a visual support to talk about the project

you can get an idea at

https://sites.google.com/site/skpmtxmod/

HUH? What chu talkin bout willis??

I balls up on TRAD part if you ask me, why would anyone change a system to save mm, and anyone wanting to add to there existing stock are going to buy the gear to match, which everyone stocks bar them. Don't get it at all.

But it may be me, brain not fully engaged this morning

I know it's not the only system that does it, but I thought the advanced handrail system was pretty nifty if you like that sort of thing.

I hav never used it but although it looks a good job the advanced hr looks awkward to work with and transport on a lorry

HUH? What chu talkin bout willis??

I balls up on TRAD part if you ask me, why would anyone change a system to save mm, and anyone wanting to add to there existing stock are going to buy the gear to match, which everyone stocks bar them. Don't get it at all.

But it may be me, brain not fully engaged this morning

i am not sure i understand everything you wrote; but this time, it is surely me: english is not my native language

anyway, if you use firefox or edge, you might be able to view this scaffold in 3d using this link
https://qrvr.io/p/3tI1w2

it is an example of system scaffolding; you can adjust with precision, and you have less components than with tubes and fittings

only an information...

I hav never used it but although it looks a good job the advanced hr looks awkward to work with and transport on a lorry
you need a special rack to transport it
2016-07-08%2010_05_53-Fiche%20technique%20chassis%20pour%20garde%20corps%20de%20s%C3%A9curit%C3%A9.pdf%20-%20Foxit%20PhantomPDF.png

Top Bottom